Chapter 27: Tool Obtained!!!

Ria wasn't sure if Bob was hiding something. His expressions told he was but his behaviour and Samira's love story with him told that he wouldn't try to hide anything. Ria was a bit confused but ignoring her confusion, she moved on as she saw both Samira and Bob trying to figure out how to get to the tool.

"Oh man! Now how do we get that tool? It is literally in front of us but we can't take it untill we manage to avoid the pressure plates", exclaimed Bob

"Cool down, we will find a way out. Any ideas Ria?", Asked Samira

"Not really" was Ria's reply

"Wait", Bob said and walked towards one of the corners of the room.

He cleared some dust from the floor and exclaimed, "Hey you guys! Come here. I think I found the way".

Ria and Samira rushed towards Bob. He pointed towards a hidden lever and asked, "Shall I pull it? It might give us a way to get to the tool".

"But it can also lead to a dreadful trap that can kill all of us" argued Samira

"Why do you always think negative?", Asked Ria.

"Let's give it a shot" Bob said.

Samira and Ria said collectively, "Okay".

As soon as Bob pulled the lever, a strange noise started as if something mechenical was moving along it's rusted hinges. All of them turned back and were surprised to see a metal platform, just a little above the floor, covering the while floor from both sides.

"Hey, now we won't trigger any pressure plates"

"Ya, I told you to think positive"

"Fine. Now can we get that tool?"

"But how will we get out of here you girls?"

"Well...I didn't think about that"

"We will figure it out but let's first get that tool, for which we have suffered that much"

"Ya. You are right"

All three of them moved towards the box. Samira opened the box and looked at the magical holy spirit capturer tool number one.

It was a heavy and large stick with a gem on top which was shining brightly. The gem was black as it captured the evil spirits and trapps them inside it. It was quite old but still looked pretty neat and clean as it was stored in a box.

Samira tried to lift it and said,"Oh god!  It is so heavy. It didn't seem to be that heavy"

"Hey, let me lift it" suggested Bob

"Fine, try it yourself"

Bob lifted it and exclaimed,"It is very light compared to the rest of tools!"

Samira and Ria both stared at Bob and said, "What??? What do you mean by that???"

Bob bit his lip. In suprise, he said what so ever was going through his mind and didn't realised that both of them don't know about his past, why was he there? Or even why he didn't tell them anything about his past?

Bob had realised how much big blunder he had just made. He had said something which he was not supposed to say. He had said something due to which he had to tell them all about his past (or was there another way to tackle the situation?)

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for less updates but as I told my exams are there and I need to study. This chapter was written by sparing 10 mins daily. So, it took a lot of time. My exams will end around 20 Dec. So, I will be free then and upload often. Thanks for your patience.

I would like to thank statuszone3 and xxdrrexx  for voting on chapters. It's really appreciated by me. I appreciate the comments too. So, don't forget to leave a comment, vote , share and follow me and my novel.

What do you think about Bob's past? Will he tell them all about it or will he tell another lie? You all will get to know in the next chapter but you can take a guess in the comments.

Thanks for your patience and kind support my lovely readers and

Thanks for reading!!!