Chapter 65: A Small Plan

All of them left Bob's house and as soon as the door closed Bob said, "She thinks I was gone on a trip with my friends when I was fighting to stay alive. Just...how fair, right?"

"Boost your mood mate, at least she WAS told something about your disappearence. Think if she didn't know where you were. That would have caused a big mess. Imagine fighting a deadly spirit while police is chasing one of us as they think he is missing, maybe they would think of rest of us as kidnappers too. Just imagine fighting in those circumstances!", said Jack, trying to lift up the mood.

All of them laughed at how hillarious that would have been. 

"Now, shall we go to campus?", asked Jack.

All of them nodded half-heartedly and Ria muttered something about how she would prefer walking all the way to camp instead of this stupid apparation, but she nodded neverthless.

Then, all of them again formed a circle around Jack and Jack apparated them into the sister's appartment. Sunset was visible from the balcony. They all moved inside the bacony and watched the sunset in silence but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence, it was a content silence. Ria interwined her fingers with Bob while Samira leaned on Jack. All of them watched the sunset untill it was no longer visible while smiling widely. 

After sometime, Samira said, "So guys, who wants dinner?"

"I" All of them replied.

"Then I will go and make some", said Samira

"I will help", said Jack following Samira into the kitchen.

"Let's set the beds Bob. There are four beds, so there won't be a problem. We just have to set them"

"Sure", with that Bob and Ria proceded towards the bedroom.

When they were cooking, Jack and Samira made small talks about this and that, enjoying eachother's company.

"You know...I and Bob have talked it all out"

"Ya, I know"

"...How?"

"You see, Bob and I are pretty good friends now"

"And when exactly did this happen?"

"While cooking dinner back at that...um...house"

"It belonged to Jasica Mathews"

"What?"

"Ya, I saw the name plate while I was fighting that spirit"

"Well...that explains a lot"

"Like?"

"Like why we were teleported there when we entered the mirror dimension"

"Oh, right"

"And why Bob and Ria were trapped underneath that very house"

In the bedrooms, Bob and Ria did the same thing. Like,

"Hey, you have any idea where Vikram is right now?", asked Bob

Ria's face darkened on the mention of his name. 

"Why?"

"Just asking" Bob said casually and shrugged

"He will probably be in his home. Jack said that Vikram's torture was probably an illusion too"

"And where his home is?"

"It's nearby..." , Ria was starting to get a bit suspicious now.

"Do you know exactly where it is?"

"Um...Ya"

"Do you think he is told a fake story about you too, like my mom?"

"No, I don't see why he would care if I disappear. He must have ignored it or didn't notice it"

"Oh..great"

"Pardon?"

"Nothing nothing. I was ju-"

At that moment Jack and Samira came into the room and announced, "Dinner is ready guys!"

They all ate together and talked about random things but none of them except one, knew that tonight something more was going to happen. Someone would get broken bones tonight...

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers! Sorry this chapter was a regular one when I said chapters would probably be long. Really sorry.

But it all seemed right and rest of the whole thing would seem right in one chapter only.

Forgive me for that. But that would be published tomorrow so I don't think you guys will have to wait much and trust me guys that chapter is totally amazing.

So stay tuned for the next amazing chapter.

Vote, Comment and Share this chapter to make me feel amazing too.

Thanks For Reading!!!