Chapter 15 : Traps, Traps And Traps !!!

They looked  back at their parents, waved at them and said goodbye because it might be the last time they were seeing them. But that didn't stop them from going in. They entered the monument. It looked mysterious and hid many secrets. They looked around and found themselves in a hallway that was pretty long. They walked a bit to see what was after the hallway. They saw a board saying, "You are about to enter the jaws of death and the mouth of hell. You can return now but after you go past the door, there is no way back. If you still enter, it is not right". They looked to the right of the sign and saw a door. They looked at each other. They both were scared. Ria said, "Samira don't worry. We both will be fine. Nothing can hurt you till I am alive. I will protect you till my last breath". Samira looked at Ria and said, "And I won't let anything touch you. If you also have the same feeling that means that we both will obtain the tool and escape this monument". Both of them hugged each other and opened the door. After they both had entered the place behind the door, the door shut down automatically. They looked back in shock. How did the door closed right after  they both had entered ? They thought that it is filled with traps, then maybe there was a system that somehow detected when they entered and blocked or closed the door. They turned back and looked in front of them there  were two paths. there was a board that said, "There was a clue behind the door, if you remember it then chose the correct path or die". Samira said, "What !!!! There was just a horrifying sign which scared me like hell. Sis, did you noticed anything like a clue ?" Ria replied, "Not really but let me think..." After a while Samira said, "There was nothing except the sign". Ria shouted in happiness, "You are right, there was nothing except the sign but the clue was in the sign !" Samira said, "What ???" Ria explained, "In the last line of the sign it was written that if you still enter, it  is not right. This probably means that the path to the right side is the wrong one". "So, we must chose the path to the left" interrupted Samira. They chose the left path. They walked in and noticed that the path was quite long. Then, they reached the end of the path and on the wall it was written, "Your choice was correct. Now you can go ahead". They walked past the writing. Samira walked first and Ria was behind her. Suddenly the floor under Samira collapsed just when she stepped on it. Ria was in shock. After a while, when she processed what has happened to her sister, she walked a bit closer and looked down. She was relieved to see that Samira was fine but then she noticed that Samira was in a hole which was pretty deep. She asked Samira, "Are you  fine ?" Samira replied, "Yes but I can't get out by myself. The hole is pretty deep". Ria replied, "But how can I help you ?" Will she be able to save her sister or not ? How will she save her ? Will she leave her sister in the monument and escape herself ?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone ! I apologize for no updates for a month but here is the update you have been waiting for. This is the fifteenth chapter of my novel. I recommend reading the previous chapters for better understanding. Vote, Comment and Share the chapters, it really encourages me to write more and more. Follow me for more such novels.

Thanks for reading !!!