Chapter 32: The Actual Get Away

Ignoring her feelings, Ria sent the location at her dad's number. Within a second, there was a reply, "On my way! Don't worry."

Then, Ria went near the others and said aloud,"They are on the way. They might reach within 10 mins"

"And if they don't, then the match will start" said one of the champions pointing towards the board on which the queue was written. It was their turn after 3 matches.

1st match had passed now. The trio were getting a little stressed now. If their dad is even a minute late, then, they would have their bones broken or probably die as the champions were famous for their knockouts.

2nd match had also passed now. 1 more match and it would be there turn. All of them were looking at the road in hope of seeing their father's car but it was of no use.

Now, the 3rd match was going on. Still there was no car in sight. The match was just about to get over, when a car caming rushing towards the mania and stopped immediately, almost flipping itself.

"Let us bring the gloves", said Bob to the champions

"No, one of you must stay here" demanded the champions

Before Bob could argue with them, Samira said,"Okay, I will stay". Both of them stared at Samira. Samira read there faces and whispered,"Don't worry. I am a fast runner" and winked.

Bob and Ria walked towards the car and opened one of its doors leading to the backseat.

Bob passed a sign to Samira by passing a side smile. Samira got a little closer to the champions and quickly punched one of them right on the face!

Then she ran towards the car with lightening speed. But the other champion was following her!

She rushed into the car and Bob, whi was already seated in the car with Ria, shut the door quickly. But the other champion was also very fast and had catched-up with Samira. Seeing the champion so close, Ria shouted,"Dad! Drive quickly!"

As soon as the scream was heard, the car started moving, or rather flying as it was in such a speed that it just touched the ground. (Another but)But the champion wasn't willing to let them go so easy. Suddenly Samira's scream was heard and to their surprise the champion was right behind them on a skateboard and was holding Samira's hair to balance the speed through the open window.

Dad looked behind and raged real bad on seeing someone pulling his daughter's hair to keep up with car. He noticed the open window and swiftly closed it with the set of buttons near the driving seat(in some cars it's there so that the driver can manage the windows of the entire car from a single place, without having to go near the windows).

Now, the car window was closing the champion saw it and screamed,"Stop it!"

"Go to hell!" was dad's reply or a scream, I must say.

Just as the window was about to chop the champion's arm, she removed her arm and the window shut off.

"Oof! That was a close one", said Bob

"Are you okay Samira?", asked Ria with concern

"Umm...I suppose"

"Who are you?", asked Dad giving Bob a sharp look

"Hello sir, My name is Bob and I am S-"

"An angel that helped us get the tool and saved my life dad!", Said Samira preventing Bob from telling their actual relationship to her dad

"What? You were close to dying in that pyramid!?!?"

"Actual-"

"Dad! Let's first get somewhere to calm down ourselves and then we will tell you everything as it would be way too confusing for you this way"

"Okay. We were staying at a hotel for the time being, waiting for you to come out of that pyramid. So, let me take you all there. Your mom is also waiting for you"
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers, it's me DrishKing008. I am here with your Sunday update. I know I said that the story would be more horror from now, but I also need to settle down the troubles first. Once I get rid of them and the story is back on the track, it will turn horror. And that's a PROMISE.

Okay, i will give you a little additional information, the story will turn horror in chapter 34 because I have planned another shock for them. And I know the exact chapter because I have already written them, I like to keep some drafts because I need to change the plot again and again. So, horror lovers liek me stay tuned for some spine-tearing adventures.

Also, my online classes have started so I will have more time to write but exams might also start, so I can't say for sure.

Vote, Comment and Share the chapters as usual to show some support. It really matters a lot to me and encourages me to update more often. Follow me to appreciate the efforts and talk to me regarding this novel.

Thanks For Reading!!!!