Chapter 25: Is It Being Repeated???

They both continued their journey. They were just walking and then they came across a board

Ria read it out loud, "YOU HAVE PASSED ALL THE TRAPS. CONGRATULATIONS!!! JUST REMEMBER ONE THING THAT ITS NOT ALWAYS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE AND LIVE YOUR LIFE HAPPILY. THE TOOL IS IN THE BOX AHEAD. GOOD LUCK"

"Doesn't it sound a bit wierd?"

"Ya it does but...Let's just take that tool and leave this place. It doesn't look safe anymore"

"Ya"

Bob was walking ahead of Ria. Suddenly there was a noise like a pressure plate being clicked.

Bob looked down and saw that he had stepped on a pressure plate!

Before his mind could process anything an arrow came out of a hidden place and was shot towards Bob!

His whole life came in front of his eyes. He had accepted the fact that he was going to die. He took his last breath, now the arrow was a few millimeters away. Just about when the arrow was going to hit him, a hand-pulled him. The arrow passed through his side, almost touching his arm. He was so close to death.

DOES THAT REMIND YOU OF SOMETHING???
TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS.

He thought he was going to die. The incident reminded him of something but he was too shocked to link it. He just knew it was similar to something he had experienced or seen before.

He turned around after recovering but he had expected it to be Ria. He thought that Ria had saved him because no one else was there(or was someone?)

He turned and started saying, "Thanks Ria-" but he stopped due to a deep shock to his brain.

His jaw dropped. His eyes opened wide. He was speechless. He froze there for a moment.

What he saw was impossible!

A girl he knew very well. A girl who held very much importance in his life. A girl whom he loved so bad. A girl he could kill someone for. A girl whom he had saved. A girl who was very well related to The Path To The Mortuary-

It was Samira!!!

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers what do you think about this chapter? Tell in the comments how it is being repeated? How do you think Samira might have survived?

Kindly vote, comment and share as usual.

Thanks for reading!!!