Chapter 26: Samira's surrvival

Ria was also shocked to see Samira there. She asked herself has Bob lied to me about her. No, he is also shocked to see her. That means Samira has survived!

Bob thought in his mind. How is Samira alive? This can't be a hallucination because she has saved his life. Is she Ria? No, Ria is standing behind her. So, that probably means one thing, Samira is alive!!!

Bob rushed towards her and hugged her tight. Samira hugged him back.

Then, Bob returned and asked her, "H-How did you survive???"

Samira replied, "It's a long story"

"Tell me"

"Wait"

Samira turned towards Ria and hugged her. Ria hugged her back.

"I knew you didn't betray me for that silly reason. You are a really bad lier"

"I am happy that you are alive. And what I did wasn't intentional"

"Tell me then"

Bob and Ria narrated the whole story to Samira. Samira said, "It's okay. I had already forgiven you. You are my sister after all"

"Now tell me how you survived?" Asked Ria

"Ya" Bob added

"Okay"

Samira started, "I tried to use that bow arrow to save myself but I wasn't able to do so. I thought I was about die. I told Bob everything and even my last wish but when I had suffered the whole fall.

I realised that I was alive. I was in a small pool of water which was the same length of the bridge. I understood that this was made so that if someone falls he or she can be saved.

Then, I stood up and noticed that there was a way leading to some other hallway.

I went towards that hallway and saw a board. It said,"You have been given another chance to live. Now, it's the time you prove whether you were worthy of getting it or not. This another way to reach the tool.

I was a bit shocked to see the clever architecture of the place. But ignoring all my thoughts I moved on.

I walked and saw some con-centric circles on the ground-"

"Wait, do you passed it by identifying the odd one out tile and then finding a box with pattern and then applying it on the circles?"

"Ya but how do you know?"

"I had to pass the same traps"

"Oh"

"Then, what happened?"

"It took some time to pass that trap but I finally did. Then, I saw a staircase leading upwards. There was another board saying that this is the way up. This will directly take you back from where you fell. But skipping the next trap. Good luck!

After I had climbed the stairs, I saw you dying to an arrow. I rushed to save your life."

"Your story was pretty interesting", said Ria.

"Ya", agreed Bob.

"Okay now let's get this tool. But I was just thinking we have not obtained even a single tool yet and we need five within a month!"

Bob felt slightly uncomfortable. It looked like he was trying to hide something on hearing that it was the first tool. Samira didn't notice it but Ria did. She asked to herself,"Is Bob hiding something?"

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers! It's DrishKing008. I am here with another update. I know it's not Sunday but I have missed Sunday.

I also needed to tell you guys that I might not be able to update every Sunday as I have my exams and my health is also not good. I am sick so I won't be able to update regularly. I also have other stories to work on - "MINECRAFT - CAN YOU ESCAPE?". So, updates may suffer more but I will try my best.

Hope you liked this chapter. Also did you like the return of Samira. The main character is back in business. Kindly take a moment to Vote, Comment and Share the chapters. It means a lot to me and literary take just a second of yours. Feel free to leave comment even in my conversation. Follow me for more such novels.

Thanks for Reading!!!