ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey readers! DrishKing008 is back! How is it going guys? I have made this announcement to ask something really really important from you guys.

I was wondering if you guys would like to read a sequel to this book, 'The Path To The Mortuary' because I have a plot twist in my mind and I would love to pursue it.

But chill guys! The sequel won't be out soon(if there will be). If I will write a sequel, it would be preferably after I finish my newly main novel 'Agent S And The Past Shadows' and that would be after a fair bit of time. I wanted to make this announcement now beacuse of two reasons.

First, I have to write the Epilouge NOW, not after finishing my now main novel, but before that whithin some days or so. I have to mould the epilouge a bit if I will write a sequel. You know, like leaving the epilouge as a cliff hanger in the end and stuff. *winks* Okay, okay. Now for real, I have to plant the epilouge in a different way. So, the epilouge depends on your responses.

Secondly, I wanted to give you guys enough time to respond to this announcement so that I know whether you are interested or not on time and I can have a clear mindset regarding that as soon as possible. And due to your *cough* late *cough* responses, I figured you guys might need some time to just comment one simple sentence because you know, it takes 2 WHOLE SECONDS, really difficult to spare that much time, right? Just kidding, okay? I love you guys and after completion of this novel, I have really missed teasing all of you. I really really missed all of you!

Also, also, also, If anyone of you have any question regarding the novel. Like if you feel as if I have missed something or something doesn't makes sense or litterally anything. Like if you have ANY question regarding the novel or even my writing style(even if you just want to say something about the story and not ask), feel free to ask me anything in the comments of this chapter.

I would be more than happy to talk to you guys or answer your queries in the comments. Maybe if there are enough questions, I might even do a QNA after Epilouge. However the possibilities of this seems pretty low to me...beacause you guys don't interact...*sobs*. If you want to prove me wring do make sure to ask or tell or write anything you feel like in the Comments. I would really appreciate it.

But the comment regarding the sequel is cumpulsory, okay? You HAVE to participate in that. After all the nonsense you have read written by me, this is the fees you have to pay. Just Comment, okay? I am trusting you guys to decide about the sequel. Don't dissapoint me or I will cry in your ear at 3 AM. Just kidding, just kidding.

So, guys, please comment your views regarding this or simply vote if you want to see a sequel. YOU, yes YOU, your views matter to me! Don't think that one single comment of yours can't do anything to affect my decision, don't you dare. Every single comment counts. You guys are the ones who stuck with my story untill the very end and you deserve to tell me what you think about a sequel.

And HURRY! because I can write an epilouge only after knowing what you think about a sequel and I am telling you I have some surprises planned for the epilouge, you guys would love it.

The moment I get even one single comment, I will acknowledge it and start writing the epilouge that instant with the way you want.

For the last time guys, show your support as you showed earlier.

Thanks For Reading!!

Luv you all *hugs*