Chapter 52: Heading Off To Save

Still dabbing his heavily bleeding nose, Jack said, "Look, we don't have much time. The spirit is trapped for 24 hours only. So, we need millions of things to be done before that. We can have a nice talk about it all after the spirit has broken free, okay?"

"But, why didn't you tell her to...like, leave us or stay there till eternity? We could have been free!"

"I couldn't do that, the best I could do was 24 hrs and in that too there was a small chance of me dying. As I wish to live longer, so that Bob and Ria could be free too, I didn't try to push it's limits much"

"Sorry, I didn't know you see"

"It's absolutely fine Samira. Anyways, let's get to the important stuff now. Before the spirit is free, we need to do some really important things"

"Carry on"

"First of all, as the spirit is captured now, no magical bond would be holding Ria and Bob. So, we have to find them and help them escape from wherever they are kept. If only..."

"They ARE alive. I know it! They-They just can't be...They are alive and we need to find them before it's too late"

"Ya...Anyways, the second is that we need to um-. Actually hold on. I will get this done in a second"

Jack turned towards almost frozen Amrita and said, "Sumpenthra " accompanied by some more weird hand movements

She looked like she had just woken from a deep sleep. She said in a very confused voice, "Um...Sir, sorry for the delay. I am cleaning your room"

"It's fine, actually we have to leave. Do you mind cleaning it after we have left?"

"Sure sir, just give a ring to the room service and they will come at any given time"

"Thanks"

With that Amrita left the room and Jack closed the room right after her. Seeing Samira's confused expressions, he said, "She doesn't know anything now. All she remembers is coming here and attempting to clean the room. I modified her memories"

"By just saying a word, you modified her memories!?!?"

"No, the incantation is important but it is more of a mind game. So, now that clearing all the evidence is done, we need to focus on finding and rescuing Bob and Ria"

"But where could they possibly be? I haven't got a slightest idea!"

Jack smiled a bit evily and said, "You know, actually we don't need to know where they are to get to them, stupid, don't waste your time on that"

"Jack! It's not the time for jokes. We have limited time, don't yo-"

Jack pulled her a bit towards him and asked, "Do I look like joking?"

"No...no...You can't be serious. It's technically impossible"

"It IS possible Samira. Don't you remember me telling you that the spirit could apparate to that place to perform the ritual? And there is no 'impossible' in my dictionary"

"You have a dictionary? Nice, now only thing missing is a brain and some common sense. That would officially make you a human"

"Really girl? 2 seconds earlier you said youself that there is no time to make stupid jokes. Stick to it please"

"Ya, I did. Anyways continue"

"I can apparate us to them too. You don't need to worry about anything except holding me tight while we do so"

"Wha-. Okay, calm Samira, calm down...So, when will we do it? Do you need any preparation for that?"

"We don't have a month, we need to do it quick. We are full as we just had breakfast. So, what about now?"

"WHA-"

And before she could argue back or prepare herself mentally, she felt Jack's arm holding her wrist so tight that it hurt. She experienced a very strange sensation all over her body. She felt like throwing up at the spot. She felt Jack's grip slipping and...

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers! DrishKing008 is here with yet another Sunday update.

I wanted to thank you guys for sticking with the story for so long. It really has been a long time since I started this story. We have made past half century of chapters! We are on chapter 52 and that's actually so crazy. When I started it I didn't think this story would be that long. But here we are, your support has made this novel stay this long and it is still going on.

I wanted to thank you again for reading this story for so long. The increasing views on the chapters really motivates me to write more and better for you lovely readers.

Vote, Comment and Share the chapters as usual and shower all your support on this chapter too.

Thanks For Reading!!!