Chapter 57: Not BOYFRIEND

Jack had now been searching for well over an hour but he was still out of luck. The place was just too big to be searched by one single person but he had no choice as he was definitely not allowing Samira to search in her condition. Although she had healed a fair bit and was pretty much as good as new, he just didn't feel like bothering her.

Now, he felt extremely tired and badly wanted some rest. So, he went to Samira's room and found her sitting on the bed with her eyes closed. It looked as if she had fallen asleep while sitting.

Jack couldn't help but stare at her in affection. She just looked too cute while sleeping. He kept on staring at her and he felt like he could do this all day.

"You shouldn't stare like that you know" Samira said, her eyes still closed and a smirk appeared at her lips.

Jack's ears went red as he felt embarrassed on getting caught but he smiled nevertheless, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Creepy, ha?"

Samira finally opened her eyes and said, "No, it was actually really cute. Come, sit"

She made room for him and he sat on the bed along with her.

"You weren't sleeping?"

"No, I was just taking a short nap. Did you find anything?"

"Not yet. This damn place is awfully large!"

"I told you I can help"

"No, you can't and you wouldn't. It will just take a bit more time"

"You better take some rest first. You are drenched in sweat"

He smiled at that and asked, "So, do you miss Bob? He was your boyfriend right?"

"I do miss him but I wouldn't really call him my boyfriend"

"Would you mind elaborating?"

"Well, I did say him that I loved him"

Jack felt a pit in his stomach. So they did propose eachother. I don't even have a chance. Samira continued, "but now I come to think of it, it was just...not love. He was just really friendly and all but I don't think I ever loved him. It was just a bit of attraction. I will have to speak about it with him once we find them"

She didn't spoke it but she thought that she had found someone who could make her happy, happier than Bob. Now, she thought of Bob as just a friend and of Jack as something more... She needed to talk to Bob and break things off with him. She hoped he would understand what she felt and support her as a friend.

Bob felt happier than ever. So, he did have a fair chance. Was she thinking of breaking things off because of him? Did she felt the same way like him?

The more Jack thought about it, the more he became sure that she did infact like him. He hugged her more than she hugged Bob.

Lost in his thoughts, he absent mindedly put an arm around her shoulders. As soon as he realised what he did, he thought of pulling it back and apologiesing to her but he was shocked when she came close to him and rested her head on the crook of his neck in response.

Bursting with happiness, he hugged her even tighter and crept more close to her.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers! This is a Saturday update as promised. The story is gradually coming to an end.

Vote, Comment and Share if you are excited to see how it ends and what happens next.

Thanks For Reading!!!