Chapter 40: Meeting Her Parents

Just went Samira entered the room, her mom was faced her, visible tears in her eyes. She hugged her daughter tight, kissed her forehead and then she seemed to notice that someone was missing. Then she asked, "Where is Ria?"

"That's what I was about to tell. Now listen Mum and Dad"

But Samira was distracted when her mother hugged Jack tight, almost crying. Confused, Jack hugged her back for a second and then, gently pulled her back from the hug. He was about to ask about that hug but his words froze on his lips when he saw that her face was full of tears. Sobbing, she said,"Thanks for saving my daughter! She really means a lot to me"

"No problem Mam, but I think you wanted to say that to Bob"

"You saved her in that pyramid, right?"

"Mum, he is not Bob. He is Jack"

"Mam, I wasn't there with them in the pyramid but I did save her life in the cafeteria"

"Samira, how many times has your life been in danger?" now no tears were there but her mum looked rather angry at Samira as she had not told her mum anything about the dangers she had faced

"Calm down mum. Let me narrate you the whole story quickly because we need to hurry to save Bob and Ria, right Jack?"

"Yes, try to make it fast"

Then Samira narrated everything to their mum and what had happened to them at the cafeteria to both of her parents.

"Oh good lord!"

"Mum, now we need to hurry if we want to save both Ria and Bob"

"Okay, but what will you two do?"

Recalling Bob's reaction when he tried to tell his plan, Jack thought that it was far better to not tell Samira's parents that he would use Samira to tempt the spirit. He gave a sign to Samira not to tell them. Thankfully, Samira understood what Jack meant and kept quite. 

When her parents turned to look at Jack for an answer, Jack said, "Don't worry. We will take care of everything"

"But we can help. We didn't had an option to help them in the pyramid but now we can and we must"

"Mum, please understand this. We can't take your help and put you in danger along with us"

"Bu-"

"Please mum. Believe in me. I will bring both of them back, safely"

"Okay, take care. I really miss Ria"

"Let's go Jack"

They both started to go when Samira's mom stopped Jack and said in a low voice so that Samira couldn't hear, "Please take care fo her. I love her"

"I assure you mam, I will protect her with my life"

"I don't know how I will be able to repay you"

"It's my duty mam. Don't worry", saying this Jack went towards Samira who was still walking, thinking that Jack was behind her.

When Jack reached, she turned and asked him, "What will we have to do?"

"Well, we have to tempt the spirit, which will be a bit difficult. Seeing as it already has Ria. I don't think why it will come for you"

"We have to tempt her with something more than just me"

"Brilliant, we will tempt her with something that was hers"

"You mean, related to her human form? Like her childhood or something?"

"Yes, but what? And how will we get to know about such a thing?"

Both of them turned to face eachother and together yelled, "THE DIARY!"

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers! DrishKing008 here. I am updating again even when I am having my final exams. Wait till my Mom knows about this. 😉🤫🤫

No updates have been missed so far even due to my exams. And that's saying that, you must Vote, Comment, and Share to appreciate my efforts. I mean I am taking out time even in between my FINAL EXAMS! So, you must show that it is worth the risk and I have not wasted my crucial time.

Enough about me! Hope you are liking the story so far. I think it's getting more and more interesting, and I really hope I am not the only one thinking that way 😅😅😅. Please let me know your views regarding the story so far. Even the suggestions are welcomed by me, so COME ON!

Wish me best of luck for my exams again, till 10 March

No shout outs again, which makes me think my story is not good😔😩🥺. You can make me feel better by clicking that star below, the votes really mean a lot!😃 And you can even write a comment with anything you want to share. (I am using a lot of emojis today, don't know why?)

Thanks For Reading!!!