Chapter 21: R.I.P☠️☠️☠️

Bob said, "We have to go normally only. There is no other way to get across this thing"

Samira agreed, "You are right"

Bob said, "I will go first"

"What? Why?"

"So, that if something happens, you will know about it and successfully pass the bridge"

"But what about you?"

"It doesn't matter. You can claim those tools and capture the spirit yourself"

"No"

"Why not?"

"You have helped me very much. I can't let you risk your life for me anymore. We will get together"

"What? Have you left your mind in the previous trap!?!? This bridge cannot handle two people walking at it at the same time"

"It can"

"No, It won't. It will break."

"Let's just try. Please... Now don't argue"

"Okay if you say so but I am still confident that it will break"

"Let's start!"

They both carefully walked on the bridge, with their hands in mid-air, trying to balance the body.

Samira said, "See. It is strong enough"

"Okay...You win"

They had crossed half of the bridge with ease. Suddenly, Samira lost her balance.

"Samira!!!" shouted Bob.

She regained her balance but then, the wooden plank on which she was standing broke! Samira was about to fall when Bob tried to get a grip of her to prevent her from falling but it proved to be useless as Samira wasn't able to catch his hand. She was falling!

She thought what she could do? Suddenly, she got an idea! She took the bow, which was hanging from her shoulder, charged the arrow, and aimed at the other end of the bridge. She was continuously trying to calm herself. When she thought the aim was reliable, she shot the arrow. The arrow launched into the air at a lightning speed. Samira was pretty confident that the arrow would hit and then she would climb up again but to her surprise, the arrow was aimed too low to hit anything.

The arrow came back due to less force applied and stabbed Samira in the stomach. She was hurt badly. Bob was watching Samira the whole time from the edge of the bridge. When the arrow stabbed Samira, he screamed, "No!!! Samira!!!"

Samira looked at Bob and passed a smile. She knew she was going to die this time and no one could save her. So, she decided to confess before she passes away. She screamed back at Bob, "I love you, Bob!!! but it's my time to go"

"I Love you too Samira but it's wrong, you can't end our love like this!" Bob was crying.

"Give that tool to my parents and protect my sister from the spirit although she betrayed me because I still love her. It's my last wish. Take care lovely friend" were Samira's last words. After that, she disappeared into the darkness resulting in the endless screams of Bob.

Bob had tears in his eyes. He wiped the tears and said, "I will fulfil your last wish Samira" He continued to walk on the bridge but his mind was continuously thinking about Samira, how she fell off the bridge, and proposing to him. He was no doubt crossing the bridge but his face had no expressions. He was in deep shock and broken from inside. He loved Samira from when he first met her but he was waiting for the right moment to confess his love, now the wait was finished but so was Samira.

Bob had changed dramatically in just a matter of seconds. Now, he had turned into a lifeless robot with no feelings or emotions left.

The Path To The Mortuary had changed many lives and now Bob had become the most affected one of them because he had lost his first love due to The Path To The Mortuary.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers, sorry for fewer updates. I was a little busy. I have tried to make this chapter a bit emotional because it was the death of one of the main characters - Samira. But now Bob is going to be the main character along with Ria. I just wanted to ask your favourite character so far. Do tell me in the comments what is your favourite character so far and I will make sure to reply. Are you guys happy or sad about Samira's death? Do tell me in the comments section. I hope you guys liked the chapter and are excited for the next one. Before you leave, kindly take a moment to Vote, Comment, and Share the chapters as they take a lot of effort to write.

Thanks For Reading!!!