Chapter 58: Finally Reunited

Without any further delay, they both opened the door together and were met with a strange sight. They found themselves in a bedroom with a large master bed in the middle. Rest of the surroundings didn't matter to Ria because her gaze was fixed upon the bed. There lay Samira and Jack, sitting on the bed together, hugging eachother tight. 

She quickly glanced towards Bob, expecting him to burst out with anger on the site but what she saw was unbelieveable compared to Bob's previous reactions. He smirked at the site and shook his head at them.

Ria felt happy for Bob. He was finally getting over all the mess their separation had caused and she felt happy for him. She didn't get why but she felt a bit happy on the thought of Samira and Bob separating. They just didn't seem right together to her. Maybe that was due to a little thing she felt for the boy in question...

Clearing her mind of all thoughts, she exclaimed "Samira!" to get the girl's attention.

Instead of Samira, who had possibly fallen asleep again, Jack turned his head back so fast that his neck threatened to break. On seeing Bob(Ria got hidden behind him from Jack's view) behind him just outside a door, his eyes widened enough to allow his pupils to fall out.

He got up from the bed quickly and rushed towards him as if he was going to hug Bob. Just as he reached near him, he stopped abruptly and awkwardly offered his hand to him to shake as he realized that didn't get along well before he was kidnapped.

Bob simply smiled at him wider than ever and hugged him which Jack happily returned after he had taken a moment to process what Bob had actually done.

After they separated, Bob, still smiling, said, "You won't believe but...I actually missed you man"

"You won't believe either but I have trapped the spirit for today in mirror dimension"

"WHAT!?!?" Bob and Ria both shouted which allowed Jack to notice Ria too.

"Hey! Ria! You are free too!"

Jack offered her his hand to shake but Ria glared at it and said, "What? I don't get a hug?"

Jack laughed and hugged her too. At first Bob felt uncomfortable and very protective of Ria, even more than he felt about Samira but then he noticed that Jack hugged Ria in a very brotherly way and She hugged him back like a sister. He eased after the realisation hit him.

After they separated, he asked Jack, "So, you really trapped that spirit?"

"Ya but only for today"

Bob and Ria exchanged meaningful looks with eachother, asking eachother if he had lost his mind in some accident when they were away.

Noticing their looks he said, "I haven't lost my mind okay? It's just...Well it's an awfully lot to explain"

He moved towards the big master bed and seated himself on the edge of it and said, "So let's just sit and I will explain you everything. And ya...for the records Bob, I missed you too"

"Good choice as we would have killed you if you decided to keep us hanging"

"I am well aware of that"

They all laughed and sat down together...finally, together.

They are reunited again, watch out Jasica Mathews.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers! DrishKing008 here. Here is your Sunday update. Hope you guys are liking how the things are coming out.

The squad is finally reunited. Now, the spirit needs to be carefull.

Vote, Comment and Share the chapters as usual. It motivates me a lot.

Thanks For Reading!!!