Chapter 30: Another Obstacle

Then, when the previous matches got over, a man announced all the rules to fight in the mania. He announced, "Attention everyone! I am going to announce the rules of this mega championship. First, you will be made to fight with a completely random person of the same gender as yours. You, can't influence with whom do you fight. You can't delete your name after getting to know with whom do you fight. You can't refuse to fight after you have made your name to be written on the participation list. You can also knockout a person. Thanks you. LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!"

Samira and Ria's jaw dropped. Know they knew that this was a big mistake but they also knew that now nothing could be done.

They sadly walked towards the list to check with whom they were fighting and they were shocked to see the word champion written along with both of their opponents names.

"Now what will we do?"

"We can't fight the champions?!?"

"We need to think about something"

"Finally a better news our turn is in the last"

"Now we have plenty of time to think but we need to think of a plan that is not as good as the plan to fight here"

"Okay...So what can we do?"

"Maybe we can talk to the champions and explain our situation to them. They might prove to be helpful"

"But they might also prove to be dangerous and break our bones even quicker if they know that we don't know how to fight"

"Come on...Think..."

"Hey! Look , Bob is there maybe he can help"

They both walked towards Bob and explained him the whole situation.

"Okay...So, you guys are in great trouble"

"I told you this paln was garbage"

"Oh really?"

"Come on guys! This is not the time to fight! We need to think of something but we can't do it unless you both stop your debate and think"

"Fine"

"I think we have no other option except telling them about our trouble and expecting help"

"Maybe you are right but they might not help"

"Let's give it try! Come on!"

"Okay but we must also have a back-up plan in case it makes the situation worse. What will you do if they tell the authorities about it and ask them to keep a strict check on us so that we don't run? Tell"

"Okay. I have a back-up plan in case it goes horribly wrong but we need to hope that this works"

All of them went to the champion sisters and told them that they needed money for some reason urgently and that's why they were in the mania. Then, they told them to not fight.

The sisters replied,"Ha! You are so afraid that you are making such silly reasons and expecting that we will leave you. You will die in this ring and we are here for that"

Bob whispered to Ria and Samira,"Back-up plan started. Just don't mess it"

Bob shouted at the sisters,"You really think you can defeat them? That was just a polite warning so that we can be fair and give you a chance to run and save your lives. Now I challenge you to defeat them and that too after we give you special gloves with spikes"

TO BE CONTINUED 🔜🔜🔜
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, DrishKing008 . Hope you are liking the story so far. If you feel that the story is a lot adventurous than horror, then I agree with you. But I have something planned for the story which will make it truly adventurous.

Because of this, I was thinking about changing the cover and name of my novel, so that it sounds more adventurous than horror. The cover and the title look truly horror and not adventurous. So, tell me what you think because your views about this are most important for me.

Stay tuned to know what happens next.
Also my health is not fine, so i might not be able to update but I will try my best for you guys.

Thanks For Reading!!!