Chapter 24: Ria's tale of sorrow

Ria began, "My story is completely different from what you and Samira think"

"Samira thought", corrected Bob while making himself sadder.

"What do you mean?!?"

"I mean...Samira is no more"

"WHAT?!?HOW?!?"

"It's a long story"

"Tell me now. What happened to Samira?"

Bob then, narrated the whole story to Ria. From the beginning to the end. From when he saved Samira's life to when he wasn't able to save Samira's life. In the end, Bob and Ria both had tears in their eyes. They both were crying silently.

Then, Bob asked Ria, "Now what is your story?"

Ria wiped her tears and began her story, "It all started when we had just shifted to this place. I met a boy named Vikram. He was my classmate. The day I came to that school, he helped me very much with everything. From pending work to explain. He was the topper and so was I. Although we both were a bit competitive about the rankings, we both were still best friends"

"A boy and a girl can never be just friends"

"Ya. You are right. Our friendship gradually increased and now, we both knew that we were not just friends. Our friendship meant something to both of us. Then, suddenly Vikram proposed to me. I knew that I loved him. So, I said yes!"

"What happened next?"

"It was all going great. We both loved each other so much. Then, one day, I got a call from an unknown number. I was a bit confused but I picked it up. A completely unnatural voice said, "If you want to see Vikram alive, you have to follow my instructions and do whatever I say!"

"Why should I believe you?" That was my reply.

Then he sent me a pic of Vikram tied to a chair, with cloth in his mouth and fear in his eyes. He seemed to be beaten up badly.

I was shocked and broken after seeing that photo. It pierced my heart to the extreme"

Ria was now crying.

She continued, "He told me that I have to leave my sis there and say whatever I said that time. He was the one who forced me to do all this. When I denied it, he kidnapped Vikram again and threatened to kill him. I was too scared to tell this to anyone. My only option was to follow his instructions if I wanted to save Vikram"

"It's okay Ria. After all, you did all this to save someone and not to harm anyone"

"My biggest regret is that I couldn't tell Samira about all this and she died seeing me as a betrayer and not as a victim"

"She had forgiven you Ria. Remember what she said?"

A flashback came to Ria's mind-

Bob saying, "Samira's last words were "Give that tool to my parents and protect my sister from the spirit although she betrayed me because I still love her. It's my last wish"

"Right"

"To complete her last wish, we need to find that tools. Let's keep going"

"I will complete her last wish even at the price of my own life"

"She didn't want that. Did she?"

"But I will if needed. Let's get these tools"

"But what were you thinking when I came here?"

"I was worried about Samira"

"Oh...Anyways let's continue"

They both started walking towards the next trap with a feeling of determination.

They both were going to get those tools no matter what, at the price of even their own life!!!

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers! I actually have a bad news for you all today. I have decided to update on only Sundays and not Wednesday because it was way too hectic. And if I just write just to update and don't have any real content in it, it would be just useless.

Sorry for this but I will update only on Sundays. Anyways, did you like Ria's story. There was a completely different story behind Ria and her actions. Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

Kindly vote, comment, and share the chapters to encourage me as it motivates a lot.

Thanks For Reading!!!