Chapter 47: More Secrets

"So, now, if you can ask your friend about from whom they got the info?"

"No"

"Why? I even told you the theory"

"But, how is it going to help to prove your theory false or true?"

"We need to have trusted sources. It is the matter of life and death. And, if the source is suspicious or false, then, it must be hiding something or you can say there is a chance that the theory is true"

"Okay, if you say so"

Samira took out her phone and dialed Akshara's number. She picked up the phone.

"Hey, Akshara?"

"Ya"

Samira put the phone on speaker so that Jack could also hear.

"Could you tell me how you found out the information?"

"Ya, we checked the records and found a name Ron there, that man was pretty old and basically new everything. We asked 4 to 5 people about him and they all said that that man knows basically everything! We talked to him and he told about the trio to us. But, we didn't mention anything about Jasica being a spirit or the reason we were collecting the info"

"Excuse me, I am Samira's...friend and we are working on this together. Could you tell me if like...the man was genuine? Did he looked a bit suspicious or something?"

"Umm...No, he looked fairly convincing. He just seemed to know that woman, Amrita very well. He also said that Amrita pretty much vanished after her friend was given the curse. Amrita took a really long vacation. When she returned, then also she seemed pretty pre occupied, she looked disturbed or something strange...like she was doing some type of magic or practicing some kind of ritual...I am not sure though. That man, Ron told me that many people believed that she was depressed but many also believed that she was into some type of dark magic because strange stuff was found in her bag when it accidently fell open. Another long vacation, and she was fired due to her holidays. Then she was nowhere to be seen"

"Okay, thanks"

"Akshara, we will talk later. The situation here isn't that great"

"Fine. Bye"

"Bye"

Samira cut the call and looked at Jack. He had a dark look on his face.

"It looks like your theory might me true...atleast it is what we should assume after that talk"

"I...just don't know. It is way too dark, I really miss my father. He would have guided me in this situation. I am nothing without him!"

"No, you are Jack. You are a great priest and your father must be very proud of you. You saved our lives many times without him. You are still the same and have the same importance"

"Thanks...I needed that"

"It's fine. So, what now?"

"We really need to trap that spirit and attract her, force her to come here. It's our only hope. We have to do something"

"What?"

"Look, I have a way but it might just not be right"

"Really? You think right and wrong are more important in this situation?"

"It would just not be...correct thing to do but it will work"

"Tell then"

"I can hipnodice Amrita and then make her follow what we planned"

"You can what???"

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers! Another Sunday, another update! More secrets are revealed in the chapters. Hope you guys are not fed up of so many secrets, it just adds to the depth of the story.

I have many chapters already written and they are waiting to get published. Your votes can change that. If there are 2 votes on the most recent chapter, I will publish a bonus update right away. This is my new rule. However, it won't affect the Sunday updates, they will come as usual. It is only for bonus updates.

As you guys know by now, that I am a woman of my words, vote in the chapters if you want bonus updates. You can decide the time of Bonus updates. I have done this because, all the minimum of the interactions too motivate me a lot to write more and better and publish more and better.

Hope you are overjoyed with the new rule and waiting for the next update eagerly. So, see you in the next update.

Thanks For Reading!!!