Chapter 28: The Great Escape

Bob said,"What do I mean by what?"

"You literally just said that this is the lighter than ALL OF THE TOOLS!!!", Was Ria's reply.

"No, Ria. Your ears are ringing. I didn't not say that", Bob tried to cover his mistake.

"I also heard it Bob. Tell the truth", Samira joined the conversation.

"I didn't say that", Bob replied with a bit of nervousness in his words

"Then, what did you say?", Ria asked

"Umm...Can you repeat? Actually you weren't audible", Bob tried to get more time to think of an excuse.

"Ria is saying that what did you say if not that"

"Actually I don't know...Umm...I just said something. I am going crazy because we found that tool"

Samira laughed a bit and said, "Okay. Now let's get out of here otherwise you will become completely mad"

Ria was still thinking. Now, her doubt was hardening more and more. She was just becoming sure that Bob is hiding something but WHAT???

"Okay, now jokes aside. How do we get out of here?", Bob asked.

"Umm..." Samira started thinking.

"Hey look!", Shouted Ria

Samira and Bob moved a bit towards Ria. Ria pointed towards something with her finger. They both looked in the direction which Ria was pointing to.

They noticed that there was an old painting.

"Come on Ria! We thought you found the way out"

"Samira... It's just so beautiful"

"Too much"

Meanwhile they were talking with eachother, Bob was looking at the painting and examining it hard.

"Bob! Now you too?!?!"

"Samira I am not looking at the painting but the way out"

"What?"

"Ya"

Bob removed the painting from the wall, which revealed a hidden door.

"How do you know?"

"I gathered information about escapes before coming here"

"Oh my god! This place is just...uhm..."

"Now let's move"

Bob opened the door which led to a sign. Ria started reading it aloud, "CONGRATS! YOU HAVE PASSED ALL THE TRAPS AND EVEN OBTAINED THE TOOL. NOW YOU ARE FREE TO GO AND NO MORE PUZZLES. Thank god for this!"

"Finally it read no more puzzles, wanted to hear it from such a long time"

"Me too Samira"

All three of them did a hi-fi together.

"Hey! There's one more sign. It's very short though"

"THE WAY OUT", Samira read out aloud.

"Oh my god! So much happiness! Hurray!!!"

"Hip hip hurray! Hip hip hurray!"

They all cheered. Their happiness was visible clearly on their faces and even through their actions. They all did a short celebration.

"Now let's get out of this irritating place"

They all followed the way which the sign had told. They kept on walking and walking. The feeling of being done was to good and gave them even more stamina to walk more.

They walked and walked and finally saw a beam of light coming from the outer world. They cheered. They all ran to the exit.

When they came out, it was noon. Bob stopped a woman and said,"Excuse Me, can you tell the date please?"

"24th Nov 2021" was her reply

"Oh my goodness! We have been there for 7 whole days!?!?"

"Cool Samira. Atleast now it's over and we can go home" said Ria

"Hey, how will you both find your parents? They are not here?!?!"

---------------------------------------------------------
Here's your Sunday update everyone! My exams are now over and I am back in business! Regular updates from now ( I have literally said that 10 times😅😅😅)

This story is getting more and more interesting, I think?, Tell me about your views in the comments. Keep showing your wonderful and lovely support by voting, commenting and sharing the novel. Also follow me if you want. Checkout my other novel "Minecraft: Can You Escape?" .

I will see you guys on next Sunday with another update( or even a bonus update, only if I got enough time or views or likes 😏😏😏)  Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!!!