𝐭𝐰𝐨.

CHAPTER TWO:

The Budapest safehouse was pretty much just how me, Nat and Clint had left it. Before Nat even opened the door we could hear a muffled voice from the inside of the flat. 

"I know you're out there." I go to grab one of the retractable swords on my belt but Natasha stops me, shaking her head along with a glare.

"I know you know I'm out here." Nat kicks the door open, taking a gun out she slowly walks through the flat, pointing it in her walking direction. I slowly walk around, hand on one of the swords as I walked.

"Then why are you skulking about like it's a minefield?" Nat carries on to walk down the hallway and I pick up one of the swords anyways, but not retracting it yet.

"'Cause I don't know if I can trust you." 

The other voice chuckles. "Funny. I was going to say the same thing." 

Nat stops me before she walks around a corner. "So, we gonna talk like grown-ups?" Nat turns the corner and I stay there for a moment as she slowly walks forward. 

"Is that what we are?" The voice had an unmistakable Russian accent. Natasha walks out of the doorframe so I can no longer see her. I retract the sword and I turn around into the room, only to see them in the kitchen. There's a long silence in the whole flat before they start to completely annihilate each other.

I shake my head in disbelief as I see Nat get thrown into a door, smashing the glass that, prior the Nat being thrown, was in the door. I then get a good look at the other in the flat. She had blonde hair and a grey blazer on. Which was really nice, until she started to hurdle towards Nat with a knife in her hand. 

I lunge forward and block the kitchen knife the girl was holding. She then goes to swipe me with it, which didn't go too well for her. I shatter the knife out of her hand and she doesn't seem to happy about it. 

"Air- this is my fight, not yours." Nat says, I look over at her and she's standing up again, obviously better from being smashed in the face with a plate. I retract the sword and put it back on my belt.

"esli vy thuck uverens." If you're so sure I mutter in Russian, walking past the two girls into the kitchen. I look around as they both continue to fight like children, and I eventually found a bottle of vodka.

I look back over and see the two of them strangling each other with a fucking certain. I pour myself a drink and watch it all happen for a moment until Nat pulls away, speaking in Russian. "Truce." I shake my head in disbelief as I let down the shot of vodka I had in my hand. "vy vyrosli" You've grown up Nat comments as the other girl gets out of the tangled curtain.

"net, blin." No shit the girl mutters back as she walks into the kitchen. I raise my eyebrows and roll my eyes at Nat as she walks into the kitchen also.

"You had to come to Budapest, didn't you?" Nat asks her. I still didn't even know her name.

"I came here because I thought you wouldn't." The girl pours herself some of the vodka that I'd left out. "But since you're here, what bullet does that?" She nods her head towards the holes in the kitchen wall.

"Oh, that was Clint, right?" I say. "They ain't bullets, those were arrows."

"Ah... Right." She nods.

"If you didn't think I'd come here- why did you send me this?" She puts the red glowing vials on the kitchen table.

"You brought it back here?" The girl downs her own shot of vodka before walking through the flat. Well, obviously coming here was a bad idea, but goddamn did you have to throw the plate at Nat, and then shout at her?