𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

"Looks like we pissed her off..." Nat murmurs. Aliens race forward towards the Wakandan field. We all stood there, not knowing how to act. 

"They're killing themselves.." Okoye says. And she was right, all of them were tearing themselves apart trying to get through the boundary, and even if they did get through, they'd be a limb short or burning. I take out a sword and go to retract it, Nat stops me, shaking her head. Not yet. 

Yelena shoots at the few that get through, taking them down easily. 

"You seen the teeth on those things?" Sam asks us all through coms. 

"Alright, back up, Sam. You're gonna get your wings singed." Rhodey tells him, I see explosions on our side of the barrier caused by him. I keep my eyes on the aliens and see their plans. 

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us, there's nothing between them and Vision." I say as I watch them.

"Then we better keep 'em in front of us." He says, looking straight ahead.

"How do we do that?" Okoye asks T'Challa. I retract my sword, now ready. 

"We open the barrier." The king puts his hand to his ear. "On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen." 

"So, I was thinking June-" I say to Yelena.

"You two are not making wedding plans right now." Nat hisses at me.

"August." Yelena says back.

"Meet in the middle with July." I offer.

"I'm not budging." She insists.

"Seriously you two?!" Nat says again.

"What?!" I ask. "Just setting up our priorities." 

"This will be the end of Wakanda." I hear from behind me. Just because I wanted to get married in June-

"Then it will be the noblest ending in history." Okoye says. T'Challa stood at the front of the army as they continued to try and get through. Moments of silence before he begins to charge forward, shouting.

"WAKANDA FOREVER." 

I slice at one of the aliens and kick back another, throwing the sword at them. When it flies back to me I move out the way, therefore making it slice at one behind me. 

"I guess there's more than we'd expected." Natasha says.

"No shit." I mutter, holding out for the sword. I throw it to her and she stabs another alien. "As long as we keep them busy, away from Vision, we'll be okay." I punch another back and then slice it with a smaller knife I had in my pocket. They crawl back up with one arm and go to attack but Nat shoots it down. 

"Can't leave you anywhere." She mutters. 

"You're such a mom." I mutter as I throw my sword to take out another three.

"There's too many of them." I hear Bruce say through coms.

"Seriously, and you say you can't leave me anywhere?" I ask. "Okay, Bruce, we're coming to you." I tell him through coms. We begin to walk towards the other side of the field, taking out a few on the way. My sword flies past me, taking out two of them before coming back to me. 

A sudden large beam of light lands nearby, causing me to shield my own eyes. I stop and look over, only throwing the sword around, letting it fly free. An axe flies through the air, electrocuting the aliens. I hold my hand out and the sword flies back quickly. The light fades away and I shake my head in disbelief.

"Took his damn time." I mutter to Nat. 

"YOU GUYS ARE SO SCREWED NOW." I hear Bruce shout from the Hulkbuster. 

Thor, finally now with a haircut, stood next to two others, with sparks of lightening coming off of him. "BRING ME THANOS." He shouts, charging forwards. 

"Dramatic asshole." I mutter, hearing a laugh from Nat. I throw the sword behind her, taking out two more aliens before moving forwards. I take out my gun and shoot at aliens who were just entering the barrier still. 

"Come and get some, space dogs!" I look down next to me and see a talking raccoon. Like today hasn't been crazy enough. There was now a talking raccoon on the battlefield. I pick him up and put him on my shoulder as my sword circulates us, therefore giving him enough time to shoot the ones further away from us. "COME ON!" He shouts, making me roll my eyes a little. "COME ON, COME GET SOME!" I take out the second sword and throw it towards the final one coming in our direction, also putting him back down on the floor. It flies back to me and I put it back down in my belt. "How much for the pistol?"

"Not for sale." I mutter, knowing it was Yelena's.

"Okay..." He says. "How much for the sword?" The other sword flies back to me and I also retract it, putting it back also before giving him a look, walking away. 

"Heads up!" I hear from behind me after a moment of walking. I turn around and see a spear thrown into an alien. It falls to the floor and I see Okoye and Natasha both stood there. 

"Thanks." I say, when I turn back, I see- wait- what am I supposed to call that? A big thing with wheels that is gonna run me over? That works. The smile falls off my face and I shield my eyes with my hand, not really knowing what it would do for me. Guess this is the end for me. 

When I open my eyes again, I look up and see Wanda stood there in the empty field, no more aliens even close to the four of us. I raise an eyebrow at her and let a little smile play on my face as a thank you. 

"Why was she up there all this time?" I hear Okoye ask. Another alien comes over and takes charge on the girl and I walk over quickly, sliding it off it's feet with my sword, then making her stab it with her spear. 

"Guys, we got a Vision situation here."