𝐬𝐢𝐱.

CHAPTER SIX:

Natasha tells Alexei the route as we all wait for him in the helicopter. Gotta admit, I thought he would be smart enough to not make a scene. I guess we should've known that wasn't going to happen just by how this guy looked. 

"You made a scene, didn't you?" Nat asks him. He doesn't reply in any actual language, instead when I look down I see the guy running. "We're gettin' you outta here." Before we even know it, the whole prison is in chaos, I kinda felt sorry for those who work there. 

"Only because one guy is needed for five minutes." I mutter as I watch.

"Go to the upper level." Nat tells him. I see him fall down as he tries to. "Move your ass, super soldier." The fighting only gets worse and Nat groans.

"He's never going to make it." Yelena says.

"Get me closer." Nat takes off her headset, Yelena and I both look over at her like she's actually insane. "Either of you got a better idea?" There's silence and Nat gets up, therefore causing me to take her seat in the cockpit. 

"You ever flown one of these before?" Yelena asks as I put the headset on.

"Am I alive? Do I know how to read?" I reply back. She shakes her head in disbelief and looks down to the side, seeing Nat land down. "Such a poser." She mutters. After a moment of seeing them fighting I sigh, taking the headset off, I get up as well. "Where are you going?" The girl asks me.

"They're not gonna live to tell the tale, even with Natasha there." I mutter, going to jump down.

"Hey-" I look over at Yelena for a second. "Don't be an idiot, alright?" I nod at the encouraging words the girl had given me before jumping down into the fight.

I take out one Russian soldier and shoot another with the soldier's gun before getting to another. Kitted out in more defensive gear than the makeshift soldiers, I take out a sword and I slash at their legs a little before pushing them off the side of the bridge. 

I duck at the sudden movement of the helicopter that had nearly hit me off the bridge, also.

"SERIOUSLY?" I hear Nat shout at Yelena.

"SORRY!" 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

"BACK UP! WE'RE BOTH DOING A REALLY GOOD JOB!" 

I look over and see a few soldiers shoot at the helicopter and sigh, taking hold of the sword tightly. I aim for a second before throwing the sword at the soldiers. It comes back, flying into my hand after a moment of its absence. The Russian soldiers who stood before weren't there anymore. 

There's an explosion from behind me and when I look over I see one of the turrets falling apart fully. Which seemed pretty good in the moment. I run and kick off another two soldiers as I get back onto the bridge to see Nat. Before I can even make a comment on the situation, there's a distant rumbling. 

"That's not good-" I look over at the mountains as I say it. An avalanche. A fucking avalanche. Great. 

"Tell me that's a good sign for us!" I look down at the guy we had came here to save and I immediately start to question if coming here was worth our time at all.  

"MOVE YOUR ASS!" Nat tells him. I look at an oncoming Russian soldier and I look back at Nat, shooting at them without even looking. The avalanche was getting closer and closer as we stood there. Nat turns to Yelena in the helicopter. "GET US OUTTA HERE!"