𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO:

TW: MENTIONS OF BLOOD, PLEASE BE CAREFUL READING IF SENSITIVE TO SUBJECT, I AM ALSO V SORRY FOR SAID CHAPTER

I throw my sword in one direction and turn the other way, taking a knife out and stabbing one of the aliens in the eye. I hold my hand out and the sword flies back, stabbing it in the heart. I roll, ducking another attack and slice the back of another alien, it turns on me and I take out my gun, shooting at it rapidly. 

Turning around, I run up to another, jumping on their back and strangling them with my sword before slicing their head clean off. I see Clint run pass me and I walk behind him, keeping his six clear of any aliens.

"CAP WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH THIS DAMN THING?" He asks through coms as I fling the sword at an alien before running beside him. It only took a moment before they argued on the coms, which didn't really help our decisions at all. 

Slicing at another coming close we hear a noise in the distance, why the hell La Cucaracha was playing on the battlefield was not something I knew the answer to. 

"Anyone seen an ugly, brown van up there?" Steve asks on coms, I look around and sigh as I kick back another alien before slicing at it. Two come up close to Clint as I take out a few close by to me.

"We can't stay here." I tell him as I fight the aliens off, of who were surrounding us. 

"No shit, got a way out?" He asks. I sigh and go to throw the sword when a burst of energy throws the most of them back. I turn and see the Black Panther stood there in front of us. The helmet comes off and T'Challa stands there. 

"Clint. Give it to me." 

I throw my sword behind me, taking out two aliens as they pass over the six stones. I see him run off in the distance and I stab one of the aliens. I'm picked up suddenly and I look down at the taller alien. 

"It's over Anakin!" I shout, smirking, holding out my hand for my sword. "I have the high ground." The sword flies back and I slash off the arm holding me up, making me fall to the floor. I stab it in the chest and it gives me a look before dying. 

An explosion behind me throws me into rubble and when I look up I see a different looking alien. One of those who were probably at Wakanda and tried to kill me personally. They go to stab me with their weapon and I block it with the sword. She smiles down at me in an evil way, making me raise an eyebrow back. 

"You will die, just like the rest." She tells me.

"Weird." I murmur, struggling a little to hold back the pressure she was putting against my sword. "That's a bit like what you said in Wakanda." A sword slices through her suddenly and her eyes go wide in shock. The alien's body is thrown to the side and I see Yelena look down at the black alien blood on her own sword.

"You can keep this- once the battle is finished." She tells me, helping me up as she speaks.  

"I'll put it up in the hallway." I mutter, looking around. Two aliens coming from either direction were pretty much out for our blood apparently. 

I sigh and raise my sword. "I'll take the one on the right, you take the one on the left." Yelena murmurs, already heading towards it with two guns raised. I look over to the other one and go to stab it when it stops in front of me. Red, scarlet energy surrounds it and flies up into the air, never to be seen again. I turn my head to Wanda, of who had her own problems with aliens. 

Throwing my sword like a javelin, it goes far; landing into the spine of an alien which was about to take the girl out. She turns and looks over at me and I give her a small comforting smile along with a shrug. Proud of me, Nat?