LAST NOTE

Hi, guys! This will be my last note for this book and I really want you to spare some time to read this.

First of all, una sa lahat, I want to thank you all for supporting my story until the end. I am really grateful for all your supports and existence. If ever na-disappoint ko kayo, I sincerely apologize. I just want to write my heart out. I hope, this simple thank you message will be enough to reach your hearts.

Second, bago ang pangatlo, I'm planning for the book 3 but I'm working for a big project right now. Actually, I already started the first three chapters and the story is about sa mga nabanggit nilang kapatid. It wasn't polished yet so I'm not gonna announce when it will be published.

Third, lastly, I hope you can still support my other stories. I'm trying my best to improve my writing skills and develop the range of my imagination. If you can wait for the BIG project I was pertaining to, sobra sobrang thank you talaga. I was having a hard time promoting my stories but I guess, I'll manage to do it next time after coming up with a good strategy.

If you guys have some message/insight/complain to me, feel free to comment or send it directly to me. I will definitely appreciate it kahit ano pang laman niyan. The fact there's someone reading my stories is already heaven for me.

Thank you again for supporting
Extraordinary Sixth Sense !!!

God bless you all ♡