Chapter 1

Crystal is jumping through time portals that Father Time instructed her to practice with. Crystal is halted in her jump when a timeline literally smacks into her gut. It is like when you fall off of a rope. The thin rough line dug into your stomach and nearly cuts you in half.

"Ooof." Grunting as she falls from her impact with the timeline that appeared right in front of her. Sadly, the timeline doesn't bend with the impact which is much more painful, it is like hitting a thick steel wire.

"Geez, I hate when that happens." She rubs her gut getting up from the forest ground. The autumn leaves cling to her hair and her clothes.

Wiping away the leaves and plucking some out of her hair; she looks at the timeline in front of her, hovering in the air. She walks a few steps closer to tap on the red timeline. Her father's picture appears above the line smiling. Crystal looks along the thick red line and sees a golden indent shining. 

The golden light pulses like a blinking car light. An alert of the update in the person's life. It helps Crystal know where the specific moment is to happen that is important to see because there are many golden indents in someone's future. If it is not blinking, Crystal won't know which moment is necessary to watch.

She taps on the indent and sees Carlisle hovering over a boy with dirty blonde hair, extremely pale skin, and masculine sharp features in a hospital room. She enlarges the circle into a portal where she can enter with. Using her time manipulation, she activates her shield.

The shield gives her invisibility which is good encase anyone should spot her. She looks at the timeline of the boy and learns his name is Edward Mason, his mother died after pleading with Carlisle to save her son.

Edward's timeline has many golden indents which always appear at the beginning of his new life. His new life is as an immortal vampire. Crystal groans as there are so many indents. Some indents have a black aura meaning he will do bad things and some are yellow showing his happy moments.

This guy is wild in his timeline with the many indents. It can be either a problem to handle or a blessing granted her father is giving him a new chance in life. The boy after being turned leaves her father alone. 

'Jerk' Crystal thinks but doesn't comment any further as she doesn't control his life. Not yet anyway.

The next one to be turned by her father is a beautiful woman named Esme. They look so pretty together. Crystal watches how her father changes the woman who tried killing herself from her son dying.  Poor woman, losing a child is not easy. Not that she knows how it feels. She is still so young and is not prepared to have a child.

Crystal tries to swallow the lump in her throat. Tears spill uncontrollably from her eyes as she is reminded of when her father was married to her real mother. Shedding more tears, happy tears, that her father has found another woman to love in his life after her real mother died.

She sees her father's timeline and Esme connects at that moment, a strong thick gold line that keeps their timelines parallel with each other. Indents shift so they are aligned meaning they will be deciding decisions together.

"Congratulations Dad on finding love again." 

Carlisle turns his head unsure where he heard that faint voice whisper to him. It held a familiarity but he couldn't place his finger on where he heard it from. Oh well, no need to dilly on small things that could be his imagination.

Crystal bites her lip. She didn't mean for him to hear that. Father Time appears beside her, the warmth always there to comfort the girl.

"It is alright if you slipped up. Didn't do anything." Crystal sighed relieved that her whisper didn't affect fate. 

During the years, Edward returns to be with his creator and travels with the man and the new mother figure he gains. Carlisle marries the woman and they become a family of sorts. Another golden indent shines on Carlisle's timeline. The golden indent creates a tendril that weaves through the air and touches Crystal's timeline. The thought flashed in her mind. It is time to reveal herself to her father.

"Let Jack change you before meeting your father." Father Time comments behind her.

Crystal turns and sees Jack smiling at her. Jack was turned by Dracula 1 and 2 in the Romanian coven. Crystal met with Jack 10 years later as the time was ready for them to meet. Jack at first was surprised but soon they became friends.

Jack has black short hair, pale skin from being a vampire, and dull red eyes but red nonetheless. He wears a black leather jacket over a black shirt and black pants with black shiny shoes. Quite the swagger gangsta he is.

"Ready, Crystal." Jack rubs his left arm nervously. He has no experience in turning people into vampires. Crystal reassures him he will do fine.

"Yeah. I trust you." Crystal tilts her head to the right as Jack shakily sinks his teeth into her neck.

"Happy Birthday, child." Father time's voice fades as the girl undergoes her transformation.

A day later she no longer needs to warp time to stretch for her. All that needs to be done now is to meet with her father. A million thoughts rush through her head, her finger keeps pinching her arm. A habit Carlisle might recognize her with, whenever she is nervous she would lightly pinch her arm to keep up with the tornado of doubts, wishes, and hopes. Her mother had the same habit and Crystal got into doing the same. Like mother, like daughter.

Crystal stands in front of the door and rings the bells. 'Here goes nothing.' She waits and the man she missed so much comes up and opens the wooden object keeping them apart.

"Hello, may I help you..." Carlisle begins to say until he looks into those familiar aqua-blue eyes that he missed so much. Even when Crystal was turned into a vampire, her eye color didn't change and remained aqua blue except the shade lit up turning into Caribbean blue. She does not know why they remained the same color but she is not complaining.

"Hey, Dad." Carlisle increases his hearing to hear no heartbeat and judging from her pale complexion she is a vampire.

"Crystal." He is flabbergasted. How could his blood daughter be alive and standing in front of him right now? When did she be a vampire? How long has she been looking for him...all these questions fill his mind.

"Honey, who is it?" Esme walks to her husband and sees a young girl with dirty blonde hair, pale vampire skin, but Caribbean blue eyes. No vampire has blue eyes unless they wear contact lenses.

"Hello." Crystal continues to pinch her arm and Carlisle notices. She really is his daughter. Only Crystal would do that, just like her mother. "May I come in?" Crystal asks keeping her head down shy.

"Yes, please do." Carlisle moves to the side and the girl walks in.

"Hi, I am Esme Cullen." Esme felt like introducing herself to the young girl.

"I am Crystal...Crystal Cullen." Crystal looks to her father and Esme follows the girl's gaze.

"Esme remember I told you about my daughter I had when I was human." Esme nods fearing what the news is going to be.

"This is her." Esme looks at the girl who resembles her twenties. Wearing a purple dress that falls at her calves, slim figure but strong, dirty blonde hair like her father. Esme was surprised but she smiles nonetheless. She has always wanted a daughter and now she might just have one.

"Where were you for all this time? Why didn't you come to find me? We could have been together years ago." Crystal turns to look at her father's confused and sad face.

"Um, perhaps we can sit and talk because it is a long story if it's alright with you two." Crystal, being the shy girl her dad knows too well, says shifting on her feet slightly.

"Yeah, come." The couple and the young vampire girl sit in the living room.

*Aw, Father and daughter reunite. How lovely.

Don't you all love a happy ending? I wonder what the girl will say about her not being with her father all these years.

Any ideas?Comment down below and continue to read on to find out.=)*