Chapter 14

I watch with clouded eyes what is going on back at home. 

I am currently sitting on Aro's throne while the kings and everyone is feeding. I watch how the Cullens vote to yes on Bella being with them. I see Bella reject Jake and I am glad I am changing the girl since I am now part of the Volturi.

No Cullen can bite a human. I am no longer a Cullen and so I can easily change Bella. I made that decision to save Edward the agony of doing it or any of my family members. I really hope Jake can have a better life than this. 

Bella rejects him and him not finding her as his imprint. It breaks my heart for the boy and it breaks it even deeper knowing that soon, Jake will find his imprint in me.

It just isn't the time yet for him to find me. I sigh once more and a soft cold finger sliding along my cheek pulls me from my timeline watching. My gaze looks to Caius and my kings looking at me with worry.

"Don't worry. Whenever I look into people's timelines, I always have my head tilted to the side with my eye clouded with visions. No need to be afraid. I ain't broken." They lower their tense shoulders and I chuckle slightly.

"Is there anything wrong?" Marcus asks.

"No, just need to go speak with Father Time for a moment. I will return back soon."  I teleport back to my first home where Father Time is sitting in a rocking chair awaiting me.

The home is a lovely white stone and gold design mansion that Father Time loves living in. How ironic he glows gold and lives in a white and gold house. Anyway, I am in the second-floor living room that has a big vertical rectangle window to my left that allows the sunlight to shine through half of the room. A fireplace where the sunlight ends with a soft white fur rug at the foot of the fireplace.

A brown leather couch for three people is at the right of the fireplace and Father time rocking chair opposite it, the back of the chair absorbing the sun beaming on it. Two other brown leather loveseats sit side by side in front of me, leaving some room for me to walk between them and sit on my right.

Further in the room up three steps is a platform where a white grand piano stands with a desk to the side that has multiple cases of music sheets. Father Time does enjoy playing the instrument from time to time.

"I know, the poor boy deserves better." I am glad he thinks so too.

"Is there a way or chance I can fix his broken heart sooner than what the time allows?" I really want him to be happy.

"You know what is coming and the Volturi kings won't like you being in pain." I nod and slouch in my chair that I summon.

"I know but still, during the battle, the training, the peak where the two kiss." I hate that Bella under desperation with her feelings of keeping Jacob to continue to love her while marrying Edward allows Jacob to kiss her.

"The girl is confused I agree but this one is up to you along with allowing vampires to be human for a period of time." I groan at the reminder.

I was thinking of giving Rosalie and Emmett the chance to be human in order to have a baby. It is a second chance for Rosalie and she deserves it. Jake also needs this second chance in finding new and better love. 

"Poo, such decisions are tiring." Father time chuckles at my statement.

"Considering you are a vampire, you are tired. Ha, you really are an extraordinary woman." I shake my head at him in slight mockery. 

"See you later." I teleport back to where my mates are and find myself in a colossal library.

I see all three of them reading and I am standing close to Caius. I smirk ready to have some fun. I lean down to his head and say one word. "Boo." 

"Ah," Caius screamed jumping up into the ceiling and half of his body hanging from there.

I burst out laughing at how scared he is and him shooting up into the ceiling. Aro and Marcus chuckle as well at their brother's demise.

"It is not funny." Caius' voice is muffled which fuels my laughter some more.

"Oh, it certainly is." I chuckle a few minutes before saying my next sentence. "I didn't ever believe the blonde powerless vampire king can get so scared like a cat." I continue to laugh.

I cover my face as Caius is able to pull his upper half body out of the ceiling. He lands back down but remains crouched. I slow my laughter to slight giggles, feeling the atmosphere change. Caius' devilish smirk and red eyes stay on my form.

I gulp and move slightly toward the door. The breath of doom hangs heavy at the back of my neck.

"You are getting it." He runs at me.

"Eek." I squeak running off. 

Seems time can be on my side this time for I increase my running speed through time. Every two steps forward are one breath of air as I cross two miles a second. I make it to the gardens and run around the center tree millions of times before jumping in the tree.

Caius meets me in the garden thirty minutes later and he stops. He sniffs the air looking around. He continues to smell for my scent but nothing comes up. I grin as he leaves the gardens. From me spinning around and around like before was to bring all the flower scents to cover my tracks and my own scent.

"Love to see how long it takes them to find me." I warp time around me into a shield so I stay scent-free and unseen.

*Hey my lovely readers and vampire fans, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Do you think Caius or anyone for that matter will find Crystal?

Comment down below on your thoughts and feelings on this chapter.

Enjoy.=)*