Chapter 54

"Okay, I am beaten." I flop down on the green grass and brown dry dirt. Energy deflated and mentally exhausted.

"You still have a lot of work." Carlisle's blonde hair shines under the sun along with the sparkling glow he has from the sun rays around him. "We are only halfway through our training. Get up!" 

He walks away allowing me to groan sitting up. Yeah, a vampire has stamina but this vampire has wasted so much magic and energy that I am humanly exhausted and wonder how I am able to stand on my two feet.

"I think you should give her a break, Carlisle." Caius walks forward from standing on the sidelines.

We are currently outside the Cullens place. Carlisle trained me with the magic witchcraft and everything needed to know to be the next bearer of such gift and power and the damn book! If we fail I am burning that book for getting me all huffed out like this.

"No, Caius. It is alright. We don't know how much time we have before Bella strikes or when Father time will order her to strike and so we need to be prepared. After all, mister Carlisle is my trainer and you know how all trainers are. They are tough and want you to practically pass out before getting a break." I know I am exaggerating but it is to get Carlisle to let up.

He ain't exactly sweet doctor as he pulls off to anyone. Today and during this strenuous training, he is the gym teacher pushing you to your limit. Not ever letting himself lose the no-mister nice guy act until he is satisfied.

"Enough drama, Crystal. You have to be the top best and I am not working that hard. If you want hard then ask Marcus to train you." I raise my eyebrows and shift my gaze to the brown-haired vampire who is sitting on a wooden chair reading a book.

"Marcus..." I sigh his name at his nonchalant posture. How could he be reading when I am draining my ass off here. Such support! *note the sarcasm*

"Love, you wouldn't want me to train you for all the gold in the world. Carlisle is correct and the methods I used to use are too tough for you, especially since you are pregnant, may I remind you of that you two." I groan and turn away, closing my eyes. I totally forgot I have a growing child in my womb and my stomach is getting the round shape every pregnant woman receives.

"Right." I gawked with my mouth open at Carlisle's comment. He Forgot I was pregnant!?

"You forgot!" I screech at him, all males in the area flinch.

"I did, sorry dear." I shake my head.

"No, no sorry, is forgiven here. You forgot! Geez, dad what the hell!" I throw my hands up in frustration and exhale a deep breath to calm down. "You know what. I! am going to take a break and get some food because you need to remember who the hell I am." I point to myself before stomping off back inside the house.

"Fucking doc has really pushed me to my boiling point I can throw a boulder at him and hope for him to be squashed by it," I grumble as I march past everyone heading to the kitchen.

"hehe, you are too cute when you are mad love." Caius compliments me but with my anger, I swat his hand away from touching my hair. Don't. Touch. The. HAIR!

"Not now Caius!" He nods backing a step away.

"Hey, guys, how is training?" Jacob walks in a cheery mood. Caius stops Jacob by slapping his hand on the wolf's chest.

"Not now Jacob, she is in one of her hormonal moods. The devil is rising within her and you don't want her to pour her wrath on you." Jacob nods before the two run off giving me space. Jerks.

"Hey, try to be slightly less angry with the mates who are not training you." Rosalie, Alice, and Esme walk into the kitchen.

"I know. Hormones and blasted training exhaustion have got me to turn into a crab." I sigh and flop my head on the table.

"Well, how about a girl day out?" Esme asks, making me raise my head up from the table.

"You want to go out there," I point to outside the window. "Where we can be attacked any minute or killed at any place by god knows what and who!? Nah, I prefer staying here, thank you."

"Are you saying you, Crystal Cullen Volturi, are being a coward right now? Scared of vampires and people?!" Rosalie exclaims while I turn to glare at her.

"If it is to keep my child safe and not go through a pregnancy during a battle. Yes, I am turning chicken. Judge all you want, laugh it up, but I am being safe like I always am. Never am I in my life going to make a rash decision, not even if someone f*cked me up and paid me to blurt out foolish lies." I contort before walking into the living room and flop on the couch in between Caius and Jacob who are watching a football match.

The two males only give me kisses. One on the side of the forehead and the other on the cheek. We stay silent and enjoy the calm and silent atmosphere. I never knew it can be the last moments in my life where it shall be this calm...

*Ooohhh cliffhangers, how stressful in every reader and maybe writer's life.

Comment down below on your thoughts and feelings about this chapter.

Enjoy=)*