Chapter 48

Jacob and Seth make it past the border and stop in front of the Cullens' house. Edward is looking out of the window. I look over to J who I bet is telling Edward what went on. I slide slowly off of Seth's back as the two head over to change.

They emerge and immediately I ruffle Seth's hair. I smile at the pup, he is too cute.

"Nice to see you, Seth."

"Me too. It has been a long time and now you are pregnant." I gawk at him surprised.

"How..."

"During running, I heard the heartbeat. Congrats." Seth nods and I nod accepting the facts.

A tree branch snacks and both boys run to my side as Leah comes through the foliage. I roll my eyes along with Leahs at the two protective boys. The two give me some space and I give Leah a hug.

"It's been too long." she nods on my shoulder.

"Yeah, long time that you forget to tell me that you are pregnant."

"I am and I found out just a few minutes before so it now is no surprise." I turn to Jake as he looks confused at Leah.

"What are you doing here?" He asks the obvious curious question.

"I know what Sam is planning." She tells us what the black wolf is doing and so I and J decide to head in and tell the cullens. Leah and Seth are outside keeping an eye out.

"Sam lost the element of surprise and now he won't be attacking so quickly. He will wait for the right moment." I sit on Jacob's left on the arm of the love seat as J leans forward and tells the family what Sam is doing.

"Thank you for telling us, Jake. Congratulations on the pregnancy, Crystal." I nod with a tight smile.

"I should be the one to say congratulations to you, Rose and Emmett. How is the baby and what is her/his name?" I ask looking over to the couple.

"She is called Gemma. Wanted a name that fit and close to her queen." Rose tells me and I nod.

"Congrats blondie." Jake leans back and wraps an arm around my hips.

My eyes sweep through the room and see Bella is not here. Hm, where could that mortal be? I look to Edward and tilt my head asking the silent question.

"She didn't want her baby to be attacked," Edward answers sighing in frustration.

"Hm, childish, can't even face me. Just ran like a coward. I feel sorry for you all." Alice glares at me and I look at her.

"Well, if you didn't make her mortal then none of this would be happeneing." She snares at me.

"It was not I who gave her the vial." I pointely looked at Edward who looked down.

"But if you hadn't made the vial, there would be no problems and they wouldn't have left." Alice points to Rosalie and Emmett.

"The vial was a gift to them. I didn't know a certain vampire to steal from me." I continue to look at Edward.

"Well I-" Alice wasn't able to say anything more before we hear soemthing. I look up the stairs and can hear it. Choking.

I used my speed to make it to where I hear the choking and there she was. Bella Swan choking Gemma. A flash of gold and time stoppped. I walked over to Bella and release the child from her grasp.

I snapped my fingers on the child chest and Gemma begins to cough but nonetheless, no complications. I listen closely and hear nothing is wrong. I sigh and take a blanket and wrap Gemma in it.

"Hey Gem, I am glad you are alright. I am Crystal. I don't know if your mother or father talked to you about me but there is only one thing you should know, you are alwasy safe around me." I swing her slowly luring her to sleep.

I head down to Rosalie. I taped her shoulder and she unfreezes. She looks at Gem and at me.

"Bella nearly choked her to death. I stopped time as you can see to save her."

"Oh, thank you Crystal." Rosalie grabs her daughter and continue to swing Gem.

I speed up back into Gem room and see Bella still where I left her. Fury burns my veins and my eyes flash red. I can kill her and that child right now, saving Sam from breaking the treaty and the trouble of the death job.

Kill her.

'No, she deserves the hell she will endure later on.' I tell the voice in my mind and grab the woman, bringing her to the living room. I wave my hand over the figures in the room except for alice and Bella.

"Crystal, you..." Jacob gets up and sees Bella to my left side frozen.

"All is okay. Gemma is safe and this bitch is still in a vulnerable state." I point to Bella and explain the situation.

"Wait, what do you mean Gemma is safe? What happened?" Edward asks.

"Bella, sweet psycho Bella was choking Gemma." Edward looked into my mind and saw what I did.

"No...No!" Emmett shouts in rage, fury rising in his gold eyes.

"Stop," I hold a hand over to the big strong vampire that is close to snapping the vulnerable woman next to me. "Revenge will be served later. Right now, we are going to take care of some business." 

"What business?" I unfroze Alice discreetly as I stopped Emmett from going on a rampage.

*What business do you think they will discuss?

Comment down below.

Enjoy=)*