Chapter 5

"Crystal, I would like you to meet Bella Swan." Edward gestures to the very much human girl at his side.

"Hi." She waves and Crystal flicks the corner of her mouth up in a quick smile but doesn't fully show welcoming.

"Edward, I hope you know what you are doing." Edward immediately feels a pang of regret for bringing Bella here. Sometimes the Cullens forget about Crystal's powers as she doesn't use them often and they never see her do anything when she does use her power.

"Maybe I should bring her home." Edward grabs Bella's arm but Esme stops them.

"Nonsense Edward, let her stay. We aren't in danger." Esme smiles at her son.

As much as Edward and Crystal quarrel at times, the boy always feels intimidated around the girl who has the power over time. She can do many things that Edward literally walks on eggshells when deciding on doing things.

It is the same with all the other Cullens even Carlisle is a bit intimidated with his daughter. He may be her father but the sheer power the girl has is the force not to be reckoned with. Crystal always says she has control but they still hesitate around her.

Emmett once asked the girl about her control. Didn't do anything but scare the family some more.

***Past***

Emmett sees Crystal sitting on the sofa reading a book and Alice and his wife are talking in the kitchen. They occasionally glance at the lonely vampire girl with fear in their eyes. Emmett wanted to know why she is so intimidating.

"Crystal can I ask you something?" Emmett has never sounded so serious.

"Of course Emmett. What is it?" She puts her book down.

"You have control of your power right?" Crystal nods not knowing where he is going with this.

"If you have control then why do you keep practicing?" Crystal blinks at him. Nobody has ever asked her that before?

The two conversing girls and everyone else in the house who heard the question pause waiting to know the answer.

"Well, it is because....uh, hehe...I don't really know. It is just all this time, it became a routine. Training and training to keep me sharp and always under control. Became a habit of mine to train and practice even if nothing changes or no new powers arrive." Everyone relaxes slightly. it answers their fears but it still gives them the hesitancy on the what if's she loses her control or when would she lose control.

"Well, okay then." Emmett ran to her wife trying to remove the shivers that run along his cold nerves. Everyone still has the fear of her power at the answer that barely relieved them of the strong sense of caution.

***Present***

Even since then, there has always been an air of caution around Crystal. They don't know if Crystal sense it but they are truly afraid of the girl. They do try to look past their fear and include the girl in their activities but even then, they are tense around her.

What the family doesn't know is Crystal can see it all. She sees the family always be shy around her when asking to do things together. Crystal knows her power is strong and a force to be reckoned with but still, even she is scared of her own power.

A crumble of glass breaks the family from reliving the moments of fear with Crystal. They look and see Rosalie with glass shards in her hand and on the floor around her.

"Just great." She steps away from the object and closer to her husband angry with Edward bringing the human to their home and nearly risking their lives.

Crystal snaps her finger and spins it counterclockwise. The shards lift up and stick together like the moment is being redone but healing the bowl and all the contents of the salad safe like it wasn't broken in the first place.

Bella gawks at what the vampire sub did. Crystal shrugs and waves her hands allowing the meat to cook faster and magically float to the plate. A lovely meal ready for the human girl without so much effort.

"Show off," Emmett calls out.

"Yeah, that is just who I am." Crystal sits at the counter near her mother.

Esme lays her hands on her daughter's shoulder and feels them as hard as a rock. She begins massaging calming her daughter and relaxing the stress that seems to be on them. Crystal closes her eyes at the soothing strong thin fingers digging in her shoulders and undoing all the stressful knots out.

Crystal knows she scares her family with her powers but she always accepts them for who they are. She loves them with everything and if anyone tries to harm them then Crystal might just break some time rules in saving them.

"How about bringing her to your room, Edwardo? Show her how much a music lover you are." Crystal says after Rosalie glared and huffed at the human.

Edward may be afraid of his sister but he admires her for the sheer care and love she has for him and his other siblings. Everyone calms at the girl's words of wisdom. Alice once told them of Crystal's fate and she is meant to be the three kings' mate.

Carlisle and the rest tensed at the news which added more stress and fear on their shoulders. Crystal can be the reason for life and death that balances everyone's soul. If she gets angry and decides to end the person's life, she can snap her fingers and end them then and there.

That is what all vampires think of her...fear of her...that their lives can end in a snap of a finger without a second thought. Every vampire that has met her knows to be very careful about what they do and what they say.

'Crystal Cullen is the Queen of life and death itself over the vampire world. Pray to heed her merciful nature and bow low for the forgiveness of the sins they are mistaken for and be wary of her wrath. The end can come sooner than a blink of the eye with time on her side.'

"Long, live the Queen be fair and forgiving of the sins we do..." Carlisle recites what his friends said about his daughter and the story of the queen.

*Wow, even I am now afraid of such a powerful girl. If she was human I would be less frightened but as a vampire that cannot be killed. Be wary indeed.

Comment on your thoughts and feelings on this chapter. Vote and follow me as it were.

Enjoy for the story is getting interesting.=)*