Chapter 31

"Crystal!" I throw my head back as I groan. What is it now? I am reading here and that is when they decide to bother me. I currently am resting from another make-out that Jake and I did yesterday.  It has been a year that Jake has come to live with us and everyone is getting along very much.

Not to worry, no sex happened since it would be pushing the male too much into such leisure. Caius, Aro, and Jake come waltzing in with Marcus behind them. I lift my eyes to look at their outfits and see they are all casual.

Aro and Caius are wearing grey sweatpants with hoodies. Aro is a deep red hoodie while Caius is wearing a sky blue hoodie which complements the grey and his blonde hair. Jake is in brown shorts with no shirt.

"What is it?" I sit up for Marcus to sit behind me and allowing me to lay back down on him. Marcus has black sweatpants with his sleek shoes and a loose brown short-sleeved shirt. The brown really blends in with his long sleek hair.

"Tell Jake, this hoodie looks good on me." Caius whines and points to J as I prefer to call him.

I look at Caius fully and see the hoodie actually doesn't match him. The light pastel blue doesn't shine his personality and it is like putting black at a white wedding. He stands out and doesn't look at all the protective, charming, and cunning fox I love him to be.

"Caius, I love you, dearie but J..." I look at Jake who is sitting on the armchair, fingers intertwined and smirking at me ready for me to disagree. "...Is correct. The baby blue doesn't work for you."

Aro and Marcus chuckle as Jake bursts out a 'Ha' laughing as well. Caius pouts looking slightly like a duck but I know exactly what to do to turn that duck face into a happy dog face. I stretch my arms out for him and he immediately dives in.

He places his head on my stomach just below my breasts and wraps his arms around my hips. He purrs as I pull strands of his hair, collecting them to be away from his face. I turn to Aro and see red and grey with his long black hair make him look dashing.

"Aro, you though are perfect. You definitely bring out your girl qualities with your fashion sense." Jake laughs out loud once more.  Marcus chuckles a little as he is looking over the book I am reading.

"I will take the compliment love but not the girl thing though. I am not a girl!" Now, he is pouting.

"Are you sure about that?" I narrow my eyes and look him up and down a few times. "Marcus, what do you think?" I lean my head back to look at the male behind me. Marcus looks at his soul brother over a few times then refocuses his gaze on the book.

"She is right, Aro. You do have some female attitude when it comes to fashion." Jake nods while withholding his chuckles to a minimum. hand over his mouth that do nothing to block the chuckles.

"My queen," Jane walks into the library with her brother behind her.

"Jane, Alec, lovely seeing you two dears. What can I do for you?" I address them to skip the girly whines Aro is orchestrating.

"We have found the ingredients." Jane gestures to the pile of viles Alec is carrying in a bag.

"Yay, good girl Jane, wonderful job. Superb Alec, absolutely superb. Caius move." I throw him back to swing my legs over his head and to head to Alec who is setting the ingredients on the table.

"Ingredients for what, C? Please tell me not another of your potion practices." J groans wishing beyond hope it isn't what he is saying it is.

During the year Jake has been here, i have tried to continue remaining as a human but it never lasts past a day. So, I asked Father time is there are potions I can make to help my powers and others. He did have a single book which is a huge grimoire of potions recipes to help my powers.

He taught me the recipes and where to get the ingredients. He left me to practice which is why I took the room next to my chambers as my potion room, most of my powers are keeping any exploding cauldron to a minimum as to not destroy such decor.

I have successfully made a transferring potion to make any person whether human, vampire or werewolf to turn into an animal of their choosing. Dimitri was the guinea pig for that potion and he loved it.

"You are correct, J. It is a potion but this is something that doesn't need practicing. This potion has already been practiced by Father time before and I am simply doing it for real." Everyone speeds over to the table as I organize the vials.

I told the kings and everyone in the Volturi about my potion-making. Although there are only a few who have been told, anyone outside the guard doesn't know about my potion-making. That involves the humans that work for us, they should not be told to not say a single thing to other vampires about it.

You can guarantee that the kings and Jake didn't like the idea of me near anything dangerous but with a big of conviction. *Cough* kisses and making out* cough* they allowed me to continue my work.

"Um, what is the potion for mi amore?" Aro asks standing slightly behind me.

"Granting a vampire mortality." Silence. I was kind of expecting some uproar.

"Should I be afraid?" Marcus asks.

"Nope." I wave my hand summoning a cauldron and snapping my fingers, transporting the lot of us to my potions room right next to my chambers.

"Woah, that was not how I imagined transporting to be." Jake shook his head looking around.

"Yeah, supernatural beings don't get affected by transporting but to humans they throw up or they get dizzy." I begin heating the fire underneath the black cauldron.

"I love to see what Bella does if you would do that!" Jake exclaims grinning with mischief written all over his face.

"She might just die. All the good for us. Oh, you reminded me to check the calendar." I pick up my long calendar and see it is this week I am to go and change her.

"Uhuh, yep, it is this week she joins the living dead." Aro, Jake, Alec, Jane, Caius, and Marcus look at each other.

"No offense boys or girls." I look at Aro when I say girls which he glares at me for. "Time to get cooking."

*Do you think she will be able to make it?

Comment, follow, and vote on the chapter.

Enjoy=)*