Chapter 42

Smut warning***read at your own discretion***

Caius kisses me first as Aro tears my bra off and begins sucking my right nipple while Jake does the left. their hands slide over my skin and send shivers along my nerves. Soft moans slip past my lips as two fingers enter my entrance.

"You are drenched, did we do that?" Marcus teases smirking at me.

"What do you expect?!" He adds another finger. "Ah!"

"We expect nothing but your moans as you scream our names," Caius growls in my ears, he moved from lips down to my shoulder. Biting, nibbling, and sucking on a sensitive spot, I cry out Caius' name as he marks me.

"We are going to make you scream and do more than drench yourself." A strong promise can be heard as Aro moves down to enter me first.

His long shaft rubs along my clit causing me to moan and wiggle but Marcus, Caius, and Jake hold me still. 

"Ah...Aro!" I cry as he pushes inside.

He grunts as he fully enters deep, his hips meeting mine. He begins to slowly thrust as Jake holds my lips in a fierce firey kiss. Caius rubs his fingers along my breasts, circling my tits and squeezing time in time.

"Uh, ah, ah...." I moan as Aro picks up his pace. Jake begins sucking on my left breast as Marcus begins nipping on my neck. Caius following J's example, both pulling back and forth like water slushing about.

"Aro!" He pulls out before I can orgasm. Marcus sweeps under me, his abs pressing against my back and his long dick shoved deep in my ass. I cry out at the infiltration and grown as Aro returns inside my pussy, resuming to fucking me deep along with Marcus strides.

"You like how deep we are, love?" Marcus taunts me in my ear.

"I-" I couldn't respond as Caius being the impatient man I know him to be, shoves himself in my mouth. Three males are thrusting all my holes which leaves J to caress my skin and mark my skin with his teeth.

The fire burning in the pit of my stomach grows the faster the vampires thrust in me and I can cry in bliss for how hot they are making me, how wet I am dripping as Aro is shoving his dick deep in my canal.

I never had three men in me at once, nor had any man in me but these are my mates so I guess I can forgive them for being a bit fast. Any other female would protest but I am not just any female out there, I am Crystal Cullen Volturi, Carlisle daughter, Father time pupil, powerful teleporter, and queen of the Volturi and the world.

"Ah!" I pull my mouth away from Caius to scream out as the rope snapped and I orgasm.

Aro and Marcus thrust with their super speed for a second before letting go of their loads. Hot white seeds enter and pool inside me. Caius grips my head firm but gently and releases his load in my mouth.

Gosh, I love these four. If you would have asked me if I would be in this position, surrounded by my naked mates, fucking me to eternal bliss after being asked to marry them. I would have laughed and said it was a joke but now, I believe it and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. 

Well, not staying naked and being pounded the rest of eternity. We do have to head back to rule once more once this vacation is through, but until that day comes, I am going to enjoy fucking with my mates.

"Love, you alright?" Marcus asks.

"Payback, bitch." I jump over to J and insert myself right on my dick. 

He groans and throws his head back. I don't give him any time to breathe before I lift my hips up and slam it down on his. I keep riding him and enjoying the feeling of him inside me. There is no other type of bliss that I feel than being complete with my soulmate, my imprint.

Jacob grips my hips and stops me. I look down at him, furrowing my eyebrows but my unasked question is answered with a new strong dick entering my asshole. Caius' blonde hair waves over my shoulder as he bites on my shoulder as he enters my tight space.

"Oh yeah." He groans as J begins to thrust inside me. The pace is set and I pant as I take part in this hot sexual activity, the moment where I am one with all my mates. Caius grip my hips, hands over J's as their pace picks up to impossible speed no mortal male can keep up.

I cry once more as I orgasm the second time but the two males who are attached to me aren't through. They continue their pace, and I pant with a smile on my face at the ecstasy I feel. Aro strokes his rod in my face and sprays it with a few strokes right before Jacob and Caius orgasm in me.

"I love you guys. Ah, Marcus." Caius and Jake slip out of me but Marcus makes me orgasm by rubbing back and forth my clit. The side-by-side motion with super speed equals a mind-blowing orgasm.

"We love you too Crystal." The four mates say in unison, curling around me as we enjoy being in each other arms.

*Hey yall, how do you like that? Do you think Crystal would become pregnant?

Comment, vote and follow along. More to come.

Enjoy=)*