Chapter 17

"That's it!" Marcus, Aro, and Caius jump up in surprise at my outburst.

"What is my dear?" Aro asks to calm himself down.

"I figured it out. Since it is not time yet to do what I have been planning to do since I still need to practice, I will move on getting help with the practice." The three kings look at each other unsure what the girl is talking about.

"Um...what is it you are going to do?" Caius speaks slowly at me as I pace piecing everything together.

"Remember when I told you three of my shifter imprint?" They nod, Caius more stiff than the other two.

"He can help me with the practice but he might want to come here with me or will he? Oh, I am unsure if this is a good idea or maybe follow what the timeline says and wait. But then I won't get the practice needed for the bigger picture..." I continue to ramble out my emotions as my mates just look at me.

Six arms wrap around me bringing me down to sit on the couch which I and Marcus were sharing before I began to ramble. I stop talking looking at my three mates who are cuddling to my form.

"Um...what is wrong?" I aks unsure of the sudden affection.

"Love, calm down. I am sure this can be dealt with easily and without going mad." Marcus pets my hair leaning his head on mine.

"But he is a shifter and there is still a bit of hate between vampires and them." I look at Caius to exaggerate the point of his killing of the werewolves.

He looks up at me from my left shoulder and narrows his eyebrows confused. He thinks for a moment and his eyes widen realizing what I meant. He grumbles hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"We must first meet him then we can judge." A smile graces my features which make Aro and Marcus purr in content.

"Did you guys just purr?"  I turn my head to look at the other two.

"It is the inner animal within us." Aro lays his head on my lap with both of his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, I am sure if you just say you guys are cats in undead forms then the shifter will totally understand. Now that makes a lot more sense as to why you two species fight. Cats as vampires and dogs as wolves." I nod my head with a sane understanding of why there is a feud in the first place.

"Okay. But before you guys meet him, I have to be there first to talk to him and get him to get used to being an imprint of a vampire." The groans orchestra begins to play.

"Love, why must you go alone. We don't want that." Aro begs literally on his knees.

"I just told you why. Geez, instead of being deaf cats pay attention once in a while when I say valuable information." I get up from their tentacles that keep on grabbing me and wrapping me up in.

"Besides, the sooner this is done, the sooner I can practice my powers and get my job done. Plus, the shifter deserves this happiness of finding his imprint. Especially since a certain female dumped his ass for someone who dumped her ass." I begin to grumble myself remembering what Bella did to Jacob.

"Jane, Alec, Dimitri, and Felix!" the four guards appear.

"You four are coming with me to Forks. Prepare to leave immediately. It will be one week trip so prepare what you need." The four rush off. I turn to face the angry cats scowling at me.

"A week! Love, that is too long." Caius whines walking on all fours to grip my leg. I push him away with my index finger on his forehead.

"Guys, promise me you will behave during the time I am gone. At least I am bringing the guard. If it were any other way, I would have teleported. Oh yeah, I have to work on my teleporting skills too. Don't want to rely on time too much." The kings whine once more.

I sigh knowing they will be in a grumpy mood the whole week which will reflect on me and cause me to screw this, imprint meeting thing, up. I bend down as I lift Caius chin up, my lips softly touching his in my first kiss.

He begins to lean in but I pull away to go and give an equal kiss to my other two mates. Marcus lays a hand on my waist enjoying my lips on his. Next is Aro, I put up my shield around me in order to protect him.

He narrows his eyes in confusion but his scrunched face relaxes when my lips touch his. He fed just recently and I can taste the blood on his soft lips. Marcus was a bit rougher and Caius was thin, stiff but soft at the same time.

"It is only one week. you guys can handle it, can't you, my kings?" They perk up after the kisses and nod, happiness and content shining in their eyes.

"My queen, the jet is ready." Jane comes in.

"Thank you, Jane, let us go." I blow a kiss at my kings and rush off to the jet and head back home for a certain shifter.

*Aw, the kings got a kiss. I would have liked Aro to be kissed first or maybe Marcus but we can't always pick and choose. Or can we?

Comment down below your feelings and thoughts on this chapter.

The story ain't over yet so please do enjoy.=)*