Chapter 41

Smut scene****Warning and read at your own discretion***

His hands slid over my wet skin, driving my senses to a high. My non-needed breath begins to get heavy as I pull back gasping as his lips trail down my jaw. Right under my right ears, he begins nipping and trails his teeth along my veins.

I tug at his hair at the nape of his head. He groans and bites down on my shoulder gaining my own soft groan to fly out of my room. I can tell my eyes are a dark blue from the lusting effect this boy has on me.

His fingers curl around my underwear. I look down at him as he uses his eyes to ask permission. In response, I grind my hips on his along with biting my lip. His chocolate eyes turn darker to a mahogany wood as he literally rips the fabric in two.

"That was my favorite underwear, I'll have you know." I slap his bare chest in shock and slight anger.

"I'll get you another whole collection." He whispers in my ear, blowing his cool breath in. I melt in his arms and he lays me down on the ceramic.

When did he get there? 

Thoughts leave my mind and moans fly past my lips as he slides his fingers along my stomach and down to my bud. Circling it softly and keeping to a steady pace. His other hand grips my hips keeping me from moving to gain more friction.

"I have been waiting for this a long time." He growls in my ear, his animalistic senses going on alert.

"I am sure you have." I look at him and see he still has his boxers on. Pushing my bottom lip out in a pout, I lower my fingers along the curves of his abs and down to the hem of his pants.

"I think it is only fair for this obstacle to be removed." I lean forward, straightening my back and pushing my bud out gaining more pleasure from his finger still circling it.

"Go ahead, my queen." He says with hooded eyes and a wild smirk. 

I curl my fingers on both ends and shred his pants off throwing the two ends somewhere in the room. He opens his mouth in shock but I don't let him speak. I grab his neck, tug it forward and smash my lips on his.

My left hand slowly makes its way to his long rod that is hitting my stomach. The thick and strong muscle pulsing under my touch as I tease him the way he is teasing me. He growls figuring out my motive.

"You are playing a dangerous game, love." He growls at me getting more horny and needy for me.

"You were the one to start it and so, excuse me if I finish it." I grip his body before speeding over to one of the mats for sun tans and pin him down. His fingers are gone from my pussy and are now above his head.

I begin kissing his neck, grinding my pussy on his hips. His thick cock getting my juices all over, lubricating it. He graons and throws his head back as I smirk. I lower my mouth, licking his skin, and soon lower myself all the way down to where my head is over his hips.

He looks down at me and I see his eyes fill with lust beyond imagination. I smirk before licking my juices off his shaft. Licking my lips I begin to kiss his skin, licking lightly along his veins that are bulging for how much this male wants me.

"Please don't tease me, love." Jake groans and begs making me smile bigger, showing my teeth.

"Payback is a bitch." I swallow his whole dick in one go, some precum shooting slightly in my mouth.

I begin my slow pace, up and down...up...and...down. Droning on and on with no hesitancy or choking. He tries to move but I have discreetly teleported his arms in the ceramic but it doesn't mean they are cut off. It is like they are in a glove strapped tight that no one can pull them out until you unbuckle the straps.

"CHEAT!!!." He screams as I trail my teeth a few times along his shaft.

I pull back with a pop, lick my lips tasting him, and look at him breathing heavily. I raise myself on all fours and crawl over him so his eyes are parallel with mine. I lower my lips to peck his a few times.

"I always play fair love. Never do I cheat unless I have absolutely no choice." I wink at him and let him go.

I sit next to him, with a cheeky smile on my face. I win once more.

"*Gasp*" I choke as a strong hand grips my neck and dark blood-red eyes glare at me. That same hand pushes me down on the ceramic.

"You naughty vixen. You ought to get punished for that." Aro growls at me.

I don't say anything knowing I will be burying myself deeper than I have done with Jake. J sits at the side looking down at me smirking. He..that dog! He knew they were there the whole time and I didn't say anything.

"Now who is the cheat!" I cry at him and he chuckles, laying on his side and run his fingers through my hair.

"I know you too well to know you never commit so much to an expectation." He leans down to breathe on my neck. "You know deep down, you are a naughty girl."

Another breath land on my other ear and Caius' voice enters my mind. "And naughty girl ought to be punished, badly." He growls the last part.

'shit, what have I done?'

*Hey my lovelies, the smut will continue in the next chapter.

Do comment on how you find this chapter. It is the first time I do a scene like this, do tells me your thoughts and feelings.

Thank you and enjoy=)*