Chapter 11

*WARNING! Cussing involved, you have been advised. Enjoy the chapter*=)

When Bella goes to the Volturi, Crystal appears as Edward, and Alice just forced her hand to save Bella. Crystal spends five minutes screaming at the two.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?" Edward and Alice look at their older sister.

"Crystal, what are..." 

"Zip it! How dare you decide this without me! You fucking imbecile! You fucking left this suicidal mortal because you were scared!" Crystal screams at Edward mostly.

"Crystal..." he tries to talk.

"Shut the fuck up! You don't get to fucking talk back to me. Yes, you may be the first Carlisle has turned but I have lived longer than you ever did sunny! I am fucking Mad at how you decided to do this." Edward keeps his head tucked.

The kings on the other hand watch their mate scream but their eyes are more on her figure and beautiful features than what she is saying. Marcus' spirit flies seeing he has another chance at love, a real true mate. Aro is in awe of the girl shouting her words, she is quite intelligent along with powerful having the power of time itself. Caius smiles his wicked grin, loving the display of authority his mate is showing at the young Cullens.

"Did you even think to consult me about this? This decision has bigger consequences than what you can buy at the mall. Yes, I let Carlisle decide what is good for the coven but things like this, You SHOULD FUCKING CONSULT WITH ME!!!!!" Edward and Alice flinch from the anger radiating from their older sister's voice.

"I could have erased her memories for god sake!" Edward and Alice look up at the information.  Even the kings were surprised, she can erase people's memories. Bella takes a step back in fear, she can erase her memories. How powerful is this girl?

"You can." Alice is next to talk.

"YES!!!! With my power of time manipulation, I can erase things from timelines, from her timeline. I could have taken the time you guys met to now and erase it! Damn it, Edward, I am fucking annoyed and angry with you." Edward tucks his head back down.

"For a mind reader I thought you were a smarter person but it seems you both don't think! I am very, VERY  disappointed in you two." Crystal looks at both Cullens. The sheer stupidity they acted on fogs her mind with a red thunder cloud.

"When we return home I will be consulting with Carlisle on what to do with you. This is not how you two act. This is not how you represent your coven! When doing these big decisions, you have to include EVERYONE!!!! INCLUDING ME!!!" Alice and Edward would be crying for how much shame and fear they are feeling with Crystal shouting at them.

"The ridiculous thing you two just pulled off has endured consequences and it had to force my time. It was not time for them to find me out!" Crystal points to the three kings. " You forced time! You never force-time!" Edward and Alice remain with their heads down and imaginary tails tucked away. They didn't think it was going to be this bad.

"I had to force time to change by coming here. It was not time for them to meet me! IT WAS NOT TIME!" The kings and everyone in the castle flinch at the raging shout their queen just said.

"We are sorry Crystal." Alice and Edward including Bella say to the angry vampire. Bella herself feels responsible for angering the vampire. She was the one to jump off that cliff, she was the one to find out about their kind, and she was the one who came here with Alice to save Edward.

"You better be sorry. You forced my time and now things might not go so well in the future. You wouldn't have this girl get killed or turned if you just consulted me about this decision. I leave and you suddenly get the dumbest idea in leaving the girl alone with a psychotic red-haired woman after her!" Alice and Edward keep their eyes on their shoes or the floor not wanting to meet the raging queen.

"Sigh. I am going to sit on the bench and watch them.." she points to the kings who haven't moved the moment she arrived. "...decide the fate of your blood singer Edward. Don't even think we won't be discussing this with Carlisle and the others." Edward doesn't look up, neither does Alice. Their unbeaten hearts are heavy with guilt and shame at what they have done behind their older sister's back.

Crystal walks over to the bench but Caius, wanting to be with his mate, runs over to her. Still enraged, Crystal grabs Caius's arms and throws him on his back cracking the marble floor. Her tight grip is much more painful than any other vampire inflicted on the king. He grunts in shock at how much pain that felt. 

"I said I am sitting on the bench, NOT on your lap. What part of that did you not understand?" Caius for once is at a loss for words, his spine is not healing and with a slight shift, he can get in real pain. He can get paralyzed. Forever!

"If you don't want me to reject you on the spot, you will return to your throne and I am going to sit where I want to be. Got it!?" Caius nods flinching at the pain shooting up his spine.

During that display of strength, everyone else eyes widen at what is happening to Caius' hand which is being gripped by their queen. It is aging like in human years flying by, it is wrinkling and then turning to a dark grey almost ash.

Crystal lets go and the skin color comes back and he is allowed to heal himself. Slowly as the effects of time shift in speed was being influenced by the vampire girl. Crystal sits on the bench and leans her back on the cool marble.

Crystal left to hunt Laurent and Victoria. After finding out Victoria is nowhere to be found and Laurent getting torn through by the werewolves; Crystal found herself in a new fearful position. While she was walking through a forest, she laid her hand on a tree but when her fingertips touched the bark it eroded into dust. Crystal went immediately to Father's time and gain practice in controlling such power.

"Let us continue...Shall we?" Aro said slowly resuming his calm composure.

*Wow, seems daughter Time has quite the temper. I would be mad too if time was forced for things that should not be.

Comment on your feels and thoughts on this chapter. 

Enjoy=)*