Chapter 3

Rosalie and Emmett were next to be turned by Carlisle. Rosalie was turned against her will which made Carlisle feel guilty but there is no way in reversing it. Carlisle was hoping Rosalie and Edward would be mates but Crystal told him they aren't.

Knowing Crystal's power of time and knowing the future, Carlisle heeded her advice with decisions made if it will affect the future. He became self-conscious about what he does around his daughter but Crystal reassured him all is fine. Do what his gut tells him to do not what she sees in his life.

Edward and Crystal's relationship settled into friends and siblings. After Carlisle and Crystal explained who the girl was and her power. Edward saw the girl as an older sibling even if she was shorter than him.

Crystal explained about her eyes not being contacts which befuddled the family but they rolled with it. Crystal also explained about whenever a mind reader tries to see into their thoughts about her all they can see is a black sphere protecting herself from being seen. 

"It still drives me crazy about not seeing you in anyone's mind," Edward told her as they lay on the roof stargazing together.

"Well, to keep the kings from finding out I am their mate, it has to be done. When they do find out which is the far future, then the black sphere will disappear and Aro can see who met his mate and who hasn't." Crystal rubs her thumb over her little brother's hand.

When Rosalie came into the family, Crystal looked out for her. Seeing the dark indents in her timeline, Crystal followed through slowly hoping Rose doesn't jeer off the path. Rosalie meeting the girl first didn't like her. Rosalie found her shady, always going places and not leaving a scent behind.

When Rosalie avenged herself from her rapists, Crystal was there when she nearly went insane. Crystal kept the blonde Hale in her embrace as she cried, venom pooling in her eyes but not falling as vampires don't cry.

Rosalie later learned of Crystal's past and settled into the coven all thanks to Crystal who Rosalie sees as an older sister at times but a little sister because of her height. Crystal being twenty for eternity is one inch shorter than Esme. 

Everyone in the family sees the powerful vampire as a little girl but when it comes down to training or info that Crystal knows about; they see Crystal as the older sister they depend on. All the Cullen siblings look out for Crystal as she looks out for them. Having each other's backs.

The moment the siblings saw Crystal as an older sister is when Rosalie found Emmett bleeding to death from a bear mauling. Many claw marks on his body but the blonde Hale wanted the boy to be saved from the torture.

Carlisle looked at his daughter first to see if he will be part of the Cullen coven. Even if his daughter told him to be the leader of the coven and do what he thinks is right, he still looks to his daughter for guidance.

Crystal has her head tilted to the side as she sees the man's lifeline. All the Cullens learned of her tilting her head means she is looking into the lifelines of the people they encounter or of someone they are talking about.

"Change him, Dad. He is very important." Carlisle, hearing that, bit the mauled male and turned him.

Rosalie and Emmett turned into mates. Crystal herself made sure the bond between the two is gold. Like her time powers, she can manipulate the lifelines like Father Time. Father Time taught it to her but told her to use it only when necessary and only if it is a small change or perk to people's lives. 

If someone were to ask for their life to end, comically, Crystal could have done it but the soul wouldn't be a happy one. It would turn into a ghost and haunt the living. That is an example of the bad Father time talked about.

Emmett being part of the coven learned as well of Crystal's powers and past. He gave her a literal bear hug with his enormous strength. Emmett is a goofy man but he is grateful for fate's decision in putting him with Rosalie. He loves her for saving him and Crystal remembers the quote he uses 'She saves my life every single day.'

Crystal left afterward to hang around with Jack. Jack stayed in the Romanian coven with Dracula 1 and 2 because to him they were too attractive to leave. Jack is gay and that is okay with Crystal. Dracula 1 and 2, she actually had the chance to meet them.

"Jack, sweetie, who did you bring with you today?" Stefan asks Jack as they enter their own throne room.

Crystal looked into their pasts and found out they weren't called Dracula one and two for nothing. They were the first coven to begin the vampire's existence but then the Volturi took over as Stefan and Vladimir became a bit too bloodthirsty.

"Stefan, Vladimir, this is Crystal. She is a special girl who I turned." the two older males looked at Jack astounded and with pride.

"You turned a human. Oh, you did so well except for her eyes though. Why are they like that?" Vladamir said looking at the girl.

"That is because of my abilities. I am the successor of Father time which means I can manipulate time and teleport. Father Time gave me my powers and because they weren't grown like many of you who have gifts, my eyes remain human by the god's ability." Crystal explains holding her hands behind her like the little lady her father taught her to be.

Carlisle was a pastor in his human life and some of the religious lessons were instilled in the young girl. The girl believed in gods for she met a god, the god of time or more spoken as the creator of time.

"Fascinating. Welcome my dear to the Romanian coven." Vladamir nods his head in welcoming the girl.

"Thank you. I also want to tell you I don't plan on staying for I already am a part of a coven. The Olympic Coven with my father Carlisle. Jack has told you about my life story and Carlisle being my biological father no?" She said to the royals.

"Yes, we remember. Quite extraordinary including your powers." Stefan and Vladimir recall all the stories Jack tells them. They also are a bit frightened of the girl as she can end their lives sooner than a snap of a finger.

"No need to be wary. I am not allowed to manipulate time in drastic measures as the future is very vast which means out of one action there are many consequences." The four of them sit and discuss things with each other.

The girl tilts her head and Jack stops immediately talking wanting to know what has happened. The two royals look concerned for their mate who stopped the moment the girl tilted her head.

"I have to go back to my coven. There are two new vampire siblings I am to meet. If you will excuse me." The girl disappeared in a blink of an eye.

*Who could be the two siblings? How did you like the pairing of the vampires?

Comment down below on your thoughts and feelings and do read on to find out more.=)*