Chapter 50

I look down at Carlisle as the others deal with Bella. I block out any sound and any action happening behind me because I don't bear look nor do I want to leave Carlisle. He shouldn't have done this. He shouldn't have sacrificed himself to save me, from all the things I have done, I don't deserve this life.

"Don't think that, my dear. You have the chance to fix everything." Father Time's comforting voice alerts me that he is real and near me. The warmth of his golden glowing body is less comforting because I feel the weight of responsibility of time on me. 

I should have seen this coming but I didn't and now Carlisle is on the floor, half-burnt and dead. Jacob's strong arm wraps around my shoulders and I lean my head on his right shoulder. The gestures are nice but it doesn't help me get over the fact that my father is now dead because of me.

"I am going to call the three kings, they should be here with her." Rosalie's voice is far away even though she is right next to me.

I close my eyes and rest on Jacob. I do need the kings, I need my family and most importantly, I need my father who isn't here anymore. He is dead.

"Crystal..."

"Father please leave me alone. No amount of powers or magic can release me of this pain. so please, leave." I wish to not say it but I don't want his comforting warmth, I don't want to use my powers, I just want to be a normal vampire for one moment who is crying over her father's body.

Alice p.o.v.

I stay outside even as it begins to rain. I don't care at this moment that the rain is getting my designer clothes wet, the better care that I am focusing on is Carlisle. He has given us so much, done so much and this is how I repay him.

By being jealous and getting Crystal angry and possessed by her now permanently dead mother. Gosh, I feel so pathetic and mad. Yes, I should be mad at myself. Crystal is not at fault for this, I am. I am the one who got jealous and got everyone to hate each other.

I am sorry Carlisle. I am going to make this right. When the kings come, I will kneel and beg them to kill me for my wrongdoing. This way, Crystal will be safe and no longer have to bear with my ass.

Edward p.o.v.

When I heard Bella's statement to Crystal, I lost all love for the woman. She is the monster, she got this family to lose so much. Now, I am making her lose everything she loves. I grip her throat and ask Crystal with a heavy heart to reverse the effects of the bottle.

When the bitch heartbeat stopped, a sadistic smile pulls at my face. Bella's eyes widen and as she screams, I lower my left hand. My siblings grip onto the vampire as I shove my hand into the bloated stomach of Bella.

I felt it, the child I made with this pathetic human. I read its mind and know it will be like its mother and I shall not let a monster live in this world. I grip the bloody mass in this bitch balloon body and tighten my grip.

Cracks and crunches can be heard but I don't care. Out of all the vial actions I have done in my life are nothing compared to what I am doing. I tear the dead form out of the bitches stomach and drop it in the bag Emmett got. 

Afterward, I look at Bella. She has her eyes widened in fear and disbelief. I return my bloody hand to Bella's throat and press into her spine. She opens her mouth with no words or sounds falling out. Good, a silent kill is best, especially for Crystal's guilt.

Tearing Bella's limbs off, we speed off to a campfire, already lit by Esme, and toss Bella remains in along with the dead baby. Pain engulfs me as the woman burns and I know that it is because Crystal made us mates.

"Once Crystal has a clear mind, you can ask her to remove the bond between her and you." Esme rubs my shoulders as the pain dims but still aches. I nod silently and we head back in. Emmett going over to Rosalie who finished calling the three kings. They are sure to love what has happened.

Soon the kings do arrive and see what has happened. Aro immediately heading over to his mate who now turned human and is sleeping. Caius looks around and seems confused but remains quiet. Marcus has headed over to Carlisle's body and sees the burnt marks.

"He actually did it but to whom?" Marcus' soft tone of voice reaches our ears.

"Crystal got possessed by her dead mother and Carlisle did something that got her to be killed and removed from Crystal's body. The blonde streak in her hairs can show proof of the possession." Esme said with her arms wrapped around her, Jasper has his arm around her for support.

"I can show you what happened" I lay my hand out for Aro and he comes over and looks into my mind. Seeing the events and thoughts and me killing Bella and the child.

"My, that is quite the knowledge and strength killing your child. Alas, you shall not be harmed in any way of this." I see he knew from Crystal thoughts in which she opened up for him.

"Aro," We turn to see Alice fidgeting with her hands and is now drenched wet. "I am the one that started this and for that, I wish to die for forgiveness." she gets on her knees and head bowed.

Marcus, Caius, and Aro look over at the girl and communicate with their eyes what to do. Aro heads over to her and I stay where I am. Alice may be at fault but, she shouldn't have to die from this.

"Alice, from what I did witness in Edwards' eyes, it has plenty of proof in killing you for causing our mate to be possessed and a dear friend to sacrifice himself to save our queen." Alice bows her head some more, I can see and feel her guilt without Jasper's powers. "But we will not kill you.

Alice p.o.v.

What!?

*Oh wow, that is unexpected. I wonder why?

Comment your thoughts and feeling about this chapter.

Enjoy=)*