Chapter 28

"You won't be able to kill me. You will learn about Jake wolf treaty." The human girl thinks I am that clueless.

"Oh, I know all about the treaty. You see it is valid to Cullens but I am no longer a Cullen, am I?" My family and Jake widen their eyes in realization.

"The moment I joined the Volturi, I technically became one so I can clearly change you without breaking laws." Bella looks so broken and face punched it caused me to almost laugh. Almost.

"Come mia amore. Let us talk elsewhere." I pull Jake with me with a loose grip in case he doesn't want to come with us.

He grips my hand tighter in my lose grip. I look at him and he smiles joining my side. He leans his head on mine which I admire and love. We walk through the woods admiring the nature around us and enjoying each other company.

"Lovely view." We gaze along the ocean. The gray water swaying and the white mist making up for the gray day.

"Yes, it is," Marcus comments looking at me with a nice smile. I smile back looking at the view. Him and my mates. Time is a fickle thing but sometimes it allows you the chance for everything to be right.

"Now, into the issue right now. Jake." I turn to face my four mates.

"That is correct. What are we to do?" Aro asks curiously. They eye the shifter with a steady and vigilante look. Like Jake is to be the next meal.

"Guys, he is not dinner." The four of them cringe and step away from each other which I laugh at.

"Why would you suggest such a thing?" Caius whines shaking his head and tries to get the thought of drinking wolf blood.

"The issue or the situation is if Jake here wants to stay here or join us in Italy." They open their mouths in 'O'.

"Seriously, you thought we had to kill him. No! I would not do that. What do you think I am? A monster?!" The three kings duck their heads as Jake chuckles slightly.

"Apologies love, we misunderstood the situation." Marcus apologizes waving his arms around.

"It is okay. It is kinda my fault for being vague about this. Anyway, shall we all start over and meet one another with a clean slate?" The four nod.

Caius heads into the woods along with his brothers. Jake smirks and heads with them except he heads to the right side of the woods. What are they doing? They emerge once more altogether and gaze at me surprised.

Oh! I get it now. They are meeting me for the first time. I begin to chuckle as they walk toward each other. The kings look at Jake and vice versa.

"Hello, my name is Aro Volturi and these are my brother Marcus and Caius. How are you?" Aro introduces themselves.

"Hi, the name is Jacob Black. I am good. Quite the gray day huh?" The kings nod and they begin talking a bit as I stand on the cliff watching them.

Caius turns and looks at me. He turns his head casually like I am just a person but he spins back around with wide eyes. He nudges Marcus who looks and then he nudges Aro who is continuing to talk to Jake.

They both look over and gawk at me.

"Do you guys see her or is it just me?" Jake asks.

"We see her and I believe I died." Marcus comments.

"If you are dead brother then I too am dead." Aro agrees.

"Should we go over and introduce ourselves?" Caius asks unsure.

"Well, we can't continue standing here with our mouths open should we?" Jake asks glancing at the kings.

"No, we should introduce ourselves to the angel." they head up all four of them up to me.

I stand on the cliff and watch each of them. Each of them is individual and special in its own way. Aro and Marcus have gifts while Jake and Caius do not. Each has height but Marcus is the tallest of them all. Wonder if their height shows how long their privates are. 

'Okay, bad Crystal! No dirty thoughts!'

'Well they each are so sexy that a normal human will be having a nosebleed or drooling'

'Still, you aren't human. You are a queen! Queens do not drool!'

'Good point.' The four made it up on the cliff and are gazing down at me.

"May I help you, gentlemen?" I play my part of the clueless girl.

"We have a cheesy question to ask and hopefully it won't scare you too much," Caius asks.

"Sure, ask your cheesy question and I will refrain from jumping from the cliff." I giggle knowing what the question is.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, my angel?" Jake, Caius, and Aro ask simultaneously.

"Hahaha, it did not hurt very much. Especially if I am going to be caught by your four gods." I laugh and smirk at them. Their eyes darken at me calling them gods.

"You really play with fire," Jake says next, dark mahogany wood gazing into my Caribbean ocean orbs.

"Oh sweety, I am the fire." I twirl around. My hair whips around my head as I dive off the cliff and into the water.

"Crystal!"

*Oh my, can this story get any better. Seems Crystal has more fire than we pertain her to be or have. What will the four mates do?

Comment your thoughts and feelings about this chapter.

Enjoy=)*