Chapter 52

Once we all calmed down and enjoyed a nice movie night, the next morn, Carlisle and I head over to Charlie to tell him personally of Bella's death. As we enter, we freeze to what we see.

 Bella Marie Swan is alive, in the kitchen, sitting at the counter with no beating heart and flawless cold skin. Carlisle and I look toward each other and smile before telling Charlie that we wanted to see how Bella is; playing off an innocent role trying to hide our shock.

"She is good. Glad all that sickness is over with. Eh, Bells." Charlie wraps his arm around his daughter who smiles at him but when his gaze leaves elsewhere, she smirks darkly at us.

"Anyway, Charlie it was a good visit but we must head back before chaos ensures with the siblings. Bye." Carlisle and I zoom straight home and inform everyone.

"What!? How is she alive?" Caius shouts in rage and confusion, Edward too has the same expression.

"I don't know. The only people who have that ability are me and Father time..." The dots connect in my head and I freeze in surprise. "He wouldn't...he can't..." I whisper in shock.

"Crystal, honey, you alright?" Esme asks me.

"Father time brought her back." Everyone's eyes widen.

"Can't you reverse it?" Edward asks.

"No, I don't have that type of strong power." I shake my head and everyone sighs in defeat.

"Well, it is just Bella, she wouldn't reveal our secret, would she?" Eyes turn to look at Alice.

"She thought about it but she is planning on something else." I narrow my gaze at her.

"What plan?" I ask just at the same time Aro asks "Planning on what?"

"I don't know, it is of a black haze. I can't see through it." Alice furrows in confusion and concern.

"Hm," I wave my hand in the air and look into Bella's life but nothing appears. No lifeline which is weird. "Uh, I think there is more to it than her being a vampire and alive."

"What did you see?" Marcus asks with concern written on his face.

"That is the thing," I look at everyone with worry. "I don't see anything, she has no lifeline... like... she doesn't exist." 

*Sorry for the short chapter. But not to worry, better things shall come soon.

Comment your thoughts and feelings on this chapter.

Enjoy=)*