Chapter 33

Before I can leave with Jake, the new assistant walks forward disturbing us. I glare at her for interrupting us but allow her to walk forward. Valentina, i believe her name is walks forward. She stops as Aro addresses her.

"Ah Valentina has brought us something." That is when I get Bella and Edward lifeline to hit me in my gut. I hate that but i don't reminesce on it when I see a gold indent in their lives that bind together.

"A marriage. They are getting married." I whisper as Aro reads the cards.

"Edward and Bella are to be married." Aro smiles at his brothers and I with Jake. Valentina smirks at Aro which I glare at her for.

"Calm down love," Jake whispers in my ear but it goes to the other end. My blue eyes turn a dark blue at the jealous rage I feel. The man is taken sister and no mortal like you is going to charm him.

"What joy," Marcus says with a sarcastic breath. I snicker at the comment pulling a smile on Marcus' face.

"This is the Cullens way of announcing her transformation," Caius announces but I shake my head.

"Sadly love, Bella is still human." The kings look at me with surprise the girl is still human.

"As I said to everyone I will be the one to turn her and I was about to do that. If any Cullen changed her, her timeline would be red but it is not, it is still blue. Edward is just trying to get her to be his before she turns." I tell them getting a bit confused as to why they are doing this now.

"They mock us with their delays," Caius growls but Aro and I hush him.

"Patience brother/Calm down love." 

"All these delays and situations will soon be fixed as I will take Jake with me to not only turn Rosalie and Emmett humans but to change Bella into a vampire," Aro smirks at the idea of a shield to be a vampire.

Aro steps down the stairs to lay the envelope back on the silver tray and he pets the girl. I could not hold back the growl coming from deep in my throat. He. Is. MINE!!!

"The human did interrupt." I grin as I speed over to the girl and suck her empty. Her cries filled the room. Her blood is disgusting but killing her is better than filling my stomach. I dig my fangs deeper and deeper till they meet in the middle of her spinal bone.

With a swift and spurting blood tear, her head is clean off her shoulders. Holding the ball in my mouth I glare at the wall. Dimitri and Felix take a step back in fear as I turn to look at my mates. Their eyes widen in surprise with the blood dripping down my collarbone and staining my blouse. Open-eyed, mouth agape dead face looks at them.

I jerk my head, pulling my fangs out of the bone, and let the head fly to the side. I growl once more and lick my lips straightening up. Inhaling the scents in the room, I return to my calm state once I know and show my mates who they belong to.

"Alec! Jane!" The siblings sweep into the room.

"Alec get the jet ready to leave to forks, Washington. Jane, mind getting me a pair of clothes for me to change in. also, get a dress to wear to Bella and Edwards's wedding." The two bow and run faster than I have ever seen them run.

"I do love weddings," Aro comments looking down at the bleeding body of the now-dead assistant. 

"Yeah, if only she would have waited for me to change her then Bells would be ringing louder than they are now." I sigh as I spit some of the extra vile blood out of my mouth.

"Felix, Dimitri, next time an assistant is hired make sure they have sweet-tasting blood. Not the disgusting blood this bitch has." I growl in agitation that I couldn't enjoy something without it having a sweet taste.

"O-Of course, my queen." Dimitri stutters when my gaze meets his.

"Oh, I don't care." Jake suddenly cries out before taking three big steps to pull me in a passionate kiss. Blood entering his mouth but I don't think he does care.  A few minutes pass as he kisses me. I enjoy it the whole time but I didn't want to leave the others to be the side attraction.

"Let the others have a chance, love." I breathed heavily as I switched to being human to enjoy the kiss some more.

"Yes please do." Caius is the next to kiss me, then it was Marcus' soft lips, and after I hungrily devoured Aro's lips in slight possession. Mates can be very cruel to those who have tried fliting with the other.

"Um, my queen, your clothes are here and the jet is ready." Jane's voice interrupts but I don't scold her for it.

"Thank you, Jane. Jake, you ready to go?" I pull away leaving Aro slightly dazed.

"Yep." He licks his lips that have some tint of blood on them.

We walk off to the door. I blow the kings a kiss before making it to the jet. As the machine heads up into the sky, I change into the new clothes Jane gave me. Another blouse this time red, blue short jeans with black Clark two-inch heels. The dress Jane chose is a lovely short red dress with lovely lace to cover my chest. 

"Nice choice, Jane

"Nice choice, Jane. You have a wonderful fashion sense. Did you also get..."

"King Jacob white suit, yes. Alec has it hanged in the closet in the back." Jacob nods at Jane and Alec.

"Ready for a wedding, J?" I ask the male next to me

"Yeah, even if I wished it was our wedding." I smile at him and look out the window.

*Hm, a bit of foreshadowing, do you think? 

Do you want them the have a wedding?

Comment your thoughts and feelings about this chapter.

Enjoy=)*