Chapter 2

"So, when you got changed into a vampire, dad, I witnessed the whole thing and still remember. Anyway, that is when I developed my ability to manipulate time and teleport." Carlisle and Esme were surprised to say. This girl has her powers when she was human.

"What did you do when you found out and when did you turn into a vampire?" Carlisle asked concerned that he left her all those years alone.

"I had, not really shocking, teleported elsewhere not wanting to be killed or turned immediately. So, during the time alone I practiced with my gifts in the woods. It was actually Father Time who granted me the powers of time manipulation and teleportation. He helped me practice my skills and I still am learning. I stayed in the woods to keep away from everyone from finding out the magic secret and to keep the Volturi from finding me." The couple nods.

"If you don't mind me asking how old you are and still when did you turn into a vampire?" Esme asks holding her husband's hand.

"I am twenty and turned just yesterday as my birthday present. A friend from the Romanian coven, Jack, turned me and we have been at each other side for this whole time. Jack was turned by Dracula 1 and 2 together." Carlisle nodded slowly processing the whole thing. One thought plagued him though.

"If you were human all this time, how are you so young and not dead." Esme smacked her husband on his chest scolding him for asking such a question. The girl though laughed at her father.

"The manipulation of time is a tricky thing. I slowed my lifetime. 1 year of my life is slowed by one thousand years in the vampire world. So a thousand years pass and my age goes up by one year. For a better example, one thousand years I was 18; another thousand years and I turn 19. It was to keep up with the centuries and wait for the right time to reveal myself."

"Why didn't you come and try and talk to me when I went on hunts? If I had known you were alive you could have been..."

"That is the exact reason why I did not. With my ability on time, I am able to see the past of others, the present, and the future. The future the Volturi holds involves me but not in a way I think would be appropriate than what you expect." Esme and Carlisle shook their heads confounded by what the girl meant. 

"I am the mate of the three Volturi kings." That is an eye-opener. "I found out when I was on the roof of the castle seeing an execution happen, it was the night when you got control of your blood thirst dad and when you were friends and a loyal councilman, I can say in proper words, to the kings."

"I didn't hear you." Carlisle tried to think if possibly he heard her heartbeat or smelt her scent.

"That is because I froze the time around my figure, stopping my heart like a pearl in a shell. The time manipulation can be a shield almost, a shell covering me but still, I am living and breathing inside it. That is why nobody could have sensed me or heard me." Carlisle's mind spins at what his daughter is capable of.

"You are so powerful, my dear. Why now then did you decide to reveal yourself?" Esme eased back and looked at the girl that can be possibly her stepdaughter if she wants to live with her father again.

"Because you guys are away from the Volturi kings, and your diet is vegan which means you guys are settled here hopefully. I didn't want to reveal myself beforehand because of fate's design in putting you two together. You first needed to find your mate dad and me revealing myself beforehand would have changed that life for you." She recalls the indents and the future if she would intrude in his life at the moment.

"It wouldn't have changed that much if beforehand." Carlisle felt stressed she held herself from coming back into his life for him to find his wife and mate.

"That would have prevented you from seeing Esme in that room at the hospital would it?" Carlisle nods now understanding the time he met Esme.

"And yes, I am powerful, even as a human I mastered my skills beyond anything a normal human would have done. Father Time was very impressed and slightly jealous that I understood things faster than he did. But now, the time has decided in allowing me to enter your lives if you would agree to let me. If not, I understand." Crystal stands up ready to leave but two slim and strong arms engulf her shoulders.

"Please stay." Esme was the last person Crystal believed would allow her to stay.

"Why? You aren't protective of your mate?" Crystal is unsure if this was a good idea.

"Crystal the moment you explained your story, I began to see you as my own. I want you to stay and we can be a family, you can be finally with your father. And if you want, I can be your stepmother. Oh, and our other son Edward can be your brother." Esme was the shy one now unsure of the girl who she barely knows.

"Crystal do stay. I want to have my daughter by my side again." Carlisle steps forward to his daughter not wanting her to think she is not wanted.

"You really want me here?" Crystal still had the urge to leave not wanting to impede their lives so much.

"Please stay." Esme and Carlisle said in unison.

Crystal looked to the side looking into the future of what her decision may bring and nothing will change, both will lead to the Cullens coven to grow. Crystal smiled and looked at her father.

"Very well then, I will stay." Carlisle and Esme wrap their arms around their daughter's form and she returns it glad to be in a family once again.

"I love you, dad." Carlisle kissed her head. "Love you too dear."

Esme hugs the girl tighter glad to be a part of this girl's living with her husband. The moment is halted when Edward returns from his hunt. He freezes seeing a girl being embraced by the two older vampires.

"Edward, come and meet your older sister, Crystal." Crystal waves smiling at the boy.

*Amazing right? That must have been a shock to the mind reader, huh?

Comment down below on your thoughts and feelings.

Enjoy the rest of the story.=)*