Chapter 49

"The business in your plan with Bella." Alice shuffles on her feet nervously.

"Alice, what are you planning?" Carlisle asks, his shoulders getting tense.

"I...I just...*sigh* I am was the one to plan this, don't blame Bella. I was the one to put the ideas in her head about how Crystal is bad." Alice confesses but I don't relax, there is more to this.

"What!? What did you do?" Rosalie cries out, keeping both arms around her child.

"I...Urgh, you have powers Crystal, use them. Don't let me explain."Alice pleads in frustration.

I narrow my eyes at her, beginning to turn my head. Might as well do so. I tilt my head to the right, looking into her timeline, and tapped on the previous indents that are black meaning what she did was bad.

one moment was of her seeing Rosalie introducing her daughter to the family. Around the image is purple meaning jealousy. Then another scene of Bella coming and being pregnant and mortal once more, the purple turned a shade darker almost plum color. The last dark indent is her seeing a vision of me with my four mates and three children in our arms. One in my own arms, another in Marcus, and the last in Jacobs. The plum purple color turns to full-on black and red, showing hate and blood lust.

I gasp out of the timeline visions and gawk at Alice. From her revenge and hateful jealousy, she wants to kill the children three of us female Cullens have. Oh, no, that is not okay. As my surprised expression turns to a glare, my vision becomes dark.

Jasper p.o.v.

The emotions are the first thing I feel before I see her eyes turn red. Deep blood red like a demon. I move in front of Crystal and grip her arms.

"Alice, you just signed your death warrant." Edward grits his teeth, having read Crystal's thoughts.

"What!? Why? What is going on?" Jacob takes a step close to his mate.

"Alice got jealous of Rosalie, Bella, and Crystal having a chance of being a mother and now she wanted to kill them. Crystal is in rage now and I don't think Jasper can hold her very much. Emmett, help me!" Edward and Emmett joined in holding Crystal back as she begins to thrash and snarl, her fangs growing. Emmett grips her waist with both arms as Edward is gripping Crystal's legs.

"Rosalie, get Bella and Gemma out of here. Esme goes with them. We will try to hold her off." Carlisle commands standing in front of Alice who I can feel she is scared shitless.

"Alice, step away from her and head to the wall." Carlisle commands and they move back as Crystal begins to snarl and growl.

"Crystal, listen to me. Forget what Alice did and was thinking. She doesn't deserve to die." Edward tries to console her but a roar erupts from Crystal Mouth. The next thing I see is Edward split in half at his abdomen and in front of the fireplace on the floor.

"Crystal! Honey, can you hear me?!" Jacob moves in front of her and Crystal looks up at him. What we see is surprising, her eyes are no longer human, they are demonic red, one eye already fully black.

"Alice, come with me to help heal Edward. Guys, we have to find a way to calm her." Carlisle orders, I don't need my powers to feel Carlisle's fear, gosh I can smell it.

"Crystal! Snap out of it love." Jacob screams at the girl but she roars at him, spit flying at his face.

"She is to die. GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

We gawk at the voice coming from Crystal, that is not Crystal.

Carlisle p.o.v.

I freeze. That voice. No, it can't be.