Chapter 30

After a lovely jet ride the four guards, my four mates, and I make it finally home. The lovely and strong white stone welcomes us with open arms during the cloudy Saturday afternoon. The guards leave us as my three kings and I lead Jake through the halls.

"This is the library that most of the time you can find Marcus enchanted within a book who is trying to swallow his nose off." We laugh at my description of Marcus being a massive bookworm.

We head over to Caius art room and see quite the collection of paintings. Such paintings are in many contrasts and contexts with one soul target. Me. Sleeping, walking, sitting, you name it, he painted it.

"This is where you get stalked with the blonde barbie king." I walk in and look at the painting Caius is currently working on.

It involves me looking past my eyelashes with my face gazing on the floor. I have my neck and collarbone exposed but the rest hasn't been filled in yet. Jake joins my side and looks at the piece nodding.

"Extraordinary skills, Caius." 

"Thank you. Still am waiting for the perfect moment in getting the rest done." He walks over to us and stands on my right.

"What do you mean?" I furrow my eyes confused.

"For a person who knows all time she can't see into what the painting can be and what muse inspires the artist." Caius breathes in my ear and I intake a breath.

"That will be a very long time dear. Now onto settling the wolf in his den." I push Jake's shoulder while looking at Caius in a dark gaze.

"I am patient. Waited centuries, can wait for millenias just for the glimpse." He sits on his stool with his leg propped up and the one laid out. 

I exit the room leaving him to his paintings. I make it to the royal wing where the kings and I quarters are. I make it to the fourth door in the round hallway and open it. 

"Woah." Jake enters his exquisite sweet.

Black walls with white marble floor and some silver accessories to complement the design. The four-poster bed is near the window with its plush black covers. On the opposite of the window is a hammock with pillows for Jake to lay and swing on.

"Intriguing, isn't it?" I lean on the dark brown wooden door.

"Geez, you guys go all out with decor." He sits on the foot of his bed.

His black short-sleeved shirt blends in with the colors of the room and his blue long jeans is the one color out of place but it brings your attention immediately. I look over my shoulder into the hallway. 

Marcus and Aro have left to do god know what. Biting my lip, I enter the room, closing the door behind me. I walk over to his window and see the view of the gardens below and beyond that is the city near the ocean.

"It will take time to get used to this but if you ever feel uncomfortable, then you should let me know and we will fix it for you." I turn and walk over to him.

He leans back as I lift a leg over his knees and sit on his lap. He looks up at me as I run my fingers down his soft black shirt. His chocolate brown eyes gaze at me with curiosity but comfort.

"Got it but I already got used to it quicker than you thought." I look at him past my long black eyelashes.

"How? It took me a week or two to be able to settle in." I ask curious more than he is.

He leans forward laying his big strong hands on my hips that are covered with my black tights. The warmth his grip sends me is more electrifying than heated as fire. He leans in some more breathing onto my chest right above my breasts.

"I got used to it because of you." Shriek.

Soft covers engulf my back as our position is switched. My right knee is up to halt Jake from advancing forward on his knees. his left hand still is on my hip but is moving up to grip my waist. The other hand is supporting his heavyweight.

"Touche, monsieur." I laugh at his moves.

"I indent it to be." He smirks at me looking up at me through his black eyelashes. His nose pressing onto my abs and hot breath tickling my spine and all of the areas he is huffing onto.

Did I just tempt a wolf?