may

I was feeling guilty for not declaring my love and admiration for you in the public through social media. But hey, you're doing the same thing it should no big deal because you're just as nonchalant as me. Your birthday passed and I haven't posted anything on your wall and our anniversary had passed and I posted nothing on my social media.

I mean, is that necessary? Does everyone need to know? Do I always have to do it? Do I always need to take the first move? Why?

Since Day 1, I've been pushing myself towards you, you wouldn't be here with me if it weren't for my persuasiveness, this is my fault. Everything that has happened between you and me is my fault. I should've waited and didn't pushed through. But I was resilient, I keep making up for the fuss I made just to take every chance I have with you. I gave you everything I have, the biggest part of my heart, mind and soul. To me, you are my world. Even if you keep breaking my heart every time you turn away during arguments, even though you leave me in  silence whenever you're mad, and even if you didn't know that I'm sensitive enough to cry on little things---I have love you very much through and through.

But to be honest, my heart, mind and soul is getting very tired. We all want affirmation, acknowledgement, a recognition to what we invested time and effort to. We want to receive the same energy and effort. I may have pushed to have "us" from the start but did you at least catched feelings for me? Enough to make me feel like you want this too, that you've learned to truly love me too? Did you?

I'm tired of holding on and chasing you. I'm tired. The things that I'm thankful that you possess was a characteristic of a decent human behavior---you do not possess higher values and character. I'm tired.