Tina The Doll

She's just one of the dolls behind the glass of a very famous toy store. She was just one of those toys who get passed by cause of high tag price. She's just one of those material things that pleases children. She 'was' just one of them...

"Mammy! I want this!" a cheeky little girl around 6-8 years old pointed at the limited edition of Tina---a lifesize doll that's as big as the little girl.

The little girl's mom glanced at the doll while she keep talking on the phone. She nod her head after taking a short look at the doll. She called a staff, an old lady came. "My daughter wants this." she said as the call ended. The staff stiffened and turned pale. "Ma'am, m-m-may i-iba pa po kaming dolls, mga bagong dating po." the woman's sweat is inevitably visible.

"But my daughter wants this." she argued looking at the old woman angrily.

"E, ma'am---" the old woman was cut off by a loud cry.

"Look at what you've done!" the lady yelled at the old woman catching the attention of the other people in the To store, the lady gained confidence. "Get this doll to the cashier or call your manager."

The old woman gulped as the thought of losing her job devour her persistent to get the doll back to its shelf. The old woman bowed her head, her trembling hands carefully took the doll which is resting on the lady's handful grip. "Kukunin ko na po Ma'am." still looking down as she gently with trembling hands held the doll's arm. "Ma'am, akin na po." the old woman said, as she carefully pull the arm.

"A...a...a..." the lady whispered.

The old woman  held out a terrifying whimper. Her hand that held a light grip on the doll's arm bled as if it was burned. They caught the other customer's attention, some are gasping, covering their mouths as they gaze at the woman's hand, eyes almost drop out of shock. However the old woman can't let go of the doll's hand, so she kept on whimpering that the manager came rushing out her fully air-conditioned office while calmly asking everyone "What happened?" , noone answered, the manager stoof frozen a meter away from the old woman, lady and child.

"Sino ang nag-pahintulot sayo na hawakan ang manikang yan?" the manager asked eyes wide.

"What's happening?" the lady asked.

And as if on cue the glass Windows of the store shattered to pieces, the children and women inside screamed as they duck and cover their heads. Some pieces cut through their clothes and skin. They all screamed in horror.

"Mabuti..."

November 19, 2017