Year End 2017 Rants

1. My dear fellow citizens of the Philippines, how come that you can sympathize with the other nation's dilemmas, wherein fact your own country is facing one? It's really annoying how some of the Filipinos tend to forget that their own and fellow filipinos are in distress.
Noong nagpaka-matay si Jonghyun. All I can see and read from my newsfeed is all about him and his poem? or letter (Whatever). Even my favorite pages posted about it. it's not annoying. It even supported the fact that 'depression is not a joke'. Pero yeah, nakakainis lang na, 'Jonghyun you will be missed' is all over my newsfeed, (even the freakin' death of some foreign artists becomes mainstream) kahit hindi mo kilala, kahit hindi ka kilala, nakiki-simpatya ka. I hope Filipinos would be more like this towards their kapwa Filipino.

2. Marlou, who became famous because of his hype bashers, a total blacklist from the standard of being respected and human, a pinipig faced boy before he revealed his transformation, honestly, I find him cute kahit nung' di pa siya nag-paparetoke, I admired him for not heeding to those stupid standard of different people. But then, he changed himself. Because of you morons, na walang ibang ginawa kundi i-degrade ang hitsura niya from head to toe. Mayabang siya, oo, kasi putangina yun na lang ang magagawa niya kapag pinepersonal niyo siya. And now that he changed for you guys, binabash niyo pa rin. Like, 'poh-tang-ina---saan ba siya lulugar?' Why don't stop in front of the mirror, listen to what you're saying and fucking look at yourself? How are you different and good enough? Ha?

3. The Anniversary, Monthsary, Weeksary, Daysarry, Hoursarry, Minutesarry and Secondsarry celebrations of those highschoolers. Bitter na kung bitter, para sabihin ko sainyo, hindi kailangan gawin yang kaartehan na yan, ang dami niyong sinasayang na pera para lang sa isang araw na kaligayahan. What's so special about it? You'll break up anyways so why bother spending your savings?

-forgottenpad2401