Christmas In November

"My boyfriend is the beeehst boyfriend eeeeeverrr~ And I know you guys are probably jealous because my boyfriend is the best boyfriend in the whole wide world!" her voice sounded like a screeching tire.

"You see, he's preparing a surprise! For me!" she said proudly in a freakin' high toned screeching voice. "Anyways, I know how jealous you are bitch, so I am putting this video up in my facebook and I'm going to tag it to you so that you can see us---being happy---and---ahehehe---so that you can see us make out!" she said in a very, very, very, forceful-trying-hard--to-be-cute voice. She even bat her lashes on the camera and bit her lip. It's annoying when you had an ex-friend like that. And it's more annoying when you're intrigued. Like, 'why the hell am I giving a fuck to this?'

My inner me, rolled her eyes to me putting up a disgusted face in her goddess like beauty. I just scoffed and continued watching her video which---approximately reached 500 views and 1.5K likes/reacts.

"Like who wouldn't watch this bitch get naked live? Haha." I snorted.

The setting of the 'surprise' is in a room. Probably her room cause of the pink walls, sheets, and a large pink lettering screaming her name... 'Sheena'. The room is decorated with Christmas lights and glowing stars. "Wow, Christmas in November."

"So, I'm gonna' go out now, cause any minute now, he'll be here, I don't wanna' ruin the surprise you know!" she giggly said. And she left the room.

The camera's angle is awesome tho', its viewing the important stuffs inside that room like bed, table mirror, etcetera.

It didn't took long for 'her' boyfriend to enter the show. Its just as if on que he's in.

He put a bouquet of well-arranged pink roses in the bed, and a box of pizza, after that, he just sat in the pink bed, like an old man lost to a cock fight.

Moments later Sheena entered her show. Pasting a total fake shock in her face. Heh~!

"Oh my gosh! Are those for me?" she said with sparkling eyes. How does she do that?

The man nodded, stood up and gave the flowers and pizza, she didn't took the flowers and stared disgustingly in the box of pizza. "You know, I can have it if she don't want that." I laughingly said.

"Babe, I'm on a diet, remember?"

"Right, right. I'm sorry I forgot.." He drowsily replied.

"Babe? Are you drunk?" she asked in an angry-girly-tone.

"No, no, I'm Charles, remember?" he retorted while waving his hands.

"Are you fucking with me?!" she broke her cloak.

"Not yet." the man said seriously.

"What's wrong with you!?!"

"I'm high. Shut up."

After he said that he went back to bed and layed.

She didn't keep her mouth shut. She kept on talking and nagging. She even went up the bed and started kicking her man on different places, until she hit his groin. He screamed like a wuss. "Wow, that was a very good kick." I said as I type my comment.

She kept on talking about nonsense things that I don't even understand a single word she says, she's talking fast and angry.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" her man yelled, making his face turn bright red. I noticed how his jaw tightened and his fist clenched. Fear suddenly crawled up to me. "Get out of there Sheena!" I typed.

She mumbled things, she turned pale and stiff. I held my breath when he pulled her leg making half of her upper body fall off the bed. She was screaming... struggling...crying..

He slowly pulled her up the bed. And the moment her head reached the edge of the bed, he gave her a hard couple of slaps. Her cries panicked her followers.

"All I wanted was for you to shut up.." he sobbed as he says this, "I can take---all of your craps---I can put up with your shows---I can---because...I love you!"

"L-l-l-et...m-me...g-go.."

"Shut up.. I won't let you go." he slowly lowered his face to hers. Moments later...he's topless.

They were kissing. And her followers where relieved. 'It was just a show' , 'I almost called 911', 'So sweet'

There stupidity froze me. They didn't noticed.

He's choking her while they're kissing. And that kiss traps her voice to shout help.

November 5, 2017