TAEYONG - He only likes his son

hello everyone!! hehe sorry for not publishing these days....I mean weeks....? I'm so sorry haha I'll try to publish as much as I can!! Bye bye!! i love u twinkles 💘✨

- sincerely highlightmoon 🌟

-------------------------

"Sunoo?! Let's have breakfast buddy!!" Taeyong called his son as the little boy ran downstairs happily."DADDY!!" he squeaked running to Taeyong who was in the dining room.

His wife served them and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion."Babe where's Sujin? You don't wake her up?" Y/n asked curiously.

"I've tried to wake her up but she didn't want to so I'll just let her be" he said coldly as he turned to Sunoo tickling the little boy who was giggling mess.

"But today is a family day Taeyong!!" Y/n exclaimed and he rolled his eyes."Go wake her up by yourselves then I've had enough of her" he said and Y/n was about to fight back but she saw Sunoo who was asking for food innocently.

She sighed and went to her daughter's room.She was still sleeping."Sujinie~ wakey wakey" she softly sang and the 6 year old girl woke up from her sleep after a few shakes.

"Mm good morning Mommy~" she sleepily rubbed her eyes."Morning sweetie.Let's go shower then we'll have breakfast okay?" Sujin nodded her head and ran to the bathroom.

Y/n sighed and went back to the men in her house."Ready? Let's go" Taeyong said picking Sunoo up."Not yet.Sujin is showering" Y/n said and Taeyong sighed.

"We're late already!! I've book the family set so we have to arrive on time!! Besides Sunoo is having her martial arts class in the evening!!" Taeyong nagged and Y/n rolled her eyes in annoyed of his attitude.

Sunoo has been going to Mafia lessons as Taeyong's father asked him to.Y/n objected at first but what can she do to stop her Mafia husband.

"Go with Sunoo then!! I'm waiting for Sujin!!" Y/n yelled at him and he scoffed."Sure" he left the house and Y/n looked at his car which was driving away."Bastard" she said not believing he just did that to his own daughter.

"MOMMY~" Sujin called and Y/n's face crept into a smile."Hey sweetplum.Come have breakfast shall we?" she nodded her cutely before sitting down in the dining room.

"Where's Daddy and Sunoo?" she asked and Y/n pursed her lips."They went out.But don't worry!! We'll have girls day out!! That's sounds fun right??" Y/n covered trying to cheer her daughter up.

"YAY!! FUN FUN!!" she clapped her hands happily.

Since Sunoo was born, Taeyong's attention was fully focused on him as he was hoping for one since they were dating.It was because they wanted to continue the Mafia thrones.

It has been 4 years since Sujin was neglected by her own father.Y/n have been trying to knock some sense in her husband about justice in the household.But nothing can do with his stubborn attitude.

-----

"SUNOO!! I BOUGHT TOYS FOR YOU!!" Taeyong cheered as soon as he walked into his house.His son and daughter ran to him but his eyes only saw the son.He picked the boy into his arms passing the daughter who was frowning a little.

"Daddy!!" she called and he turned to her for a second then back to his son."Toys!? Toys toys!!" Sunno clapped his hands happily and Taeyong took out the toys.

"Sujin? Sujinie wants toys too!!" Sujin whined but Taeyong just sighed."You already have toys right? And all of them are just the same!!" he scolded her and Sujin just looked down.