02

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 2:
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 2:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Bei Nuan couldn't take care of the hooded man, and quickly asked No.3: "How come the rookie halo is gone?"

No. 3 calmly answered: "The task of finding the male lead is completed, of course the novice halo is gone. +++ The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.mtlnovel.com"

Looking for a male lead task to complete? !

Bei Nuan stared at the hooded man in front of him.

"Could it be that the little poor boy who was pressed by the zombies on the ground is the male lead?"

No. 3 calmly answered: "Reject spoilers."

Bei Nuan: "..."

The countdown in my head is still counting slowly.

"...Four, three, two, one, Ding!"

At the end of the countdown, the beautiful and precious little circles of the novice halo disappeared.

Another wave of horse-racing zombies was rushing toward this side along the pavement.

Without the novice halo body protection, Bei Nuan immediately stunned, and ran away, without hesitation, getting into the medical equipment store just now.

When you enter the store, you will find the latch and insert the glass door immediately, and hide it behind a row of shelves.

This store is absolutely safe. Bei Nuan has just been strolling in it for a long time and is 100% sure that there will be no third zombie in the store.

The hooded man followed Bei Nuan into the store long ago and hid behind the shelf with her.

He took out his cell phone and lowered his voice, not knowing who he was talking to.

"Well, I was in a medical equipment store with a..." He glanced at Bei Nuan's big helmet with a smile in his eyes, "...with a small robot, I will send you a location."

Bei Nuan was busy observing the movements of the zombies outside, and a little bit wanted to cry.

The original plan was to face the invincible novice halo, swagger out of the city in the raging tide of zombies.

The result is nothing but a chapter.

After saving such a person who didn't know if it was the male lead, the plan was completely ruined.

Thinking of saving people, Bei Nuan suddenly remembered something.

Bei Nuan called up the Notre Dame value progress bar in the upper right corner of the field of vision.

The whole bar was empty, and there was no progress at all.

Bei Nuan was a little puzzled, and consulted No.3 in his mind: "Little San, I just saved someone clearly, why didn't the Virgin's value rise at all?"

Number Three doesn't mind this strange name, a little apologetic in her voice.

"I forgot to tell you that only when you show your Madonna attribute in front of the male lead, the Madonna value can be increased. I will help you turn on the alert tone, so that the Madonna value will increase, you can know."

In other words, the Virgin can only be shown to the male lead?

Bei Nuan looked at the hooded man again.

The Notre Dame hasn't moved at all, so this is not the male lead?

that

Who is he?