117

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 117: Extraordinary. Deformation
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 117: Extraordinary. Deformation
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Bei Nuan woke up in the morning and felt something was wrong. +++What's wrong with the popular Tanmei novel: www.mtlnovel.com, Bei Nuan can't explain it clearly.

Today is a rare day when everyone is at home.

Since the injection of vaccines and transformants has been gradually rolled out, the most in short supply of (Lianlian) League are doctors and nurses.

Lu Xingchi and Du Ruo both work in the (Lianlian) League’s medical institutions, Bei Nuan and Jiang Fei work as volunteers in the hospital, Tang Yuan (insert cha) enters Ye Ruocheng’s university to continue classes, and will come to help when there is no class.

A few people have made an appointment and will stay at home to rest together today.

Bei Nuan glanced at the time on the phone, and then fell back comfortably on the (bed chuang). The big bed was comfortable and spacious, and he could lay his hands and feet spread out into a "big" character.

After returning to this world, Bei Nuan firmly put out Lu Xingchi's delusion of trying to move into the master bedroom.

It is estimated that it will not be long for a person (sleeping in Shui), so we should hurry up and enjoy it now.

At that time, Lu Xingchi said indifferently: "It's so big here, do you really think every night...you are the only person in the room?"

Bei Nuan uttered and ignored it.

In this house, Bei Nuan intuitively feels warm and safe, without fear at all.

But today, it seems that something is really wrong.

Before I thought about it clearly, I heard a howl from Du Ruo's room.

The scream is quite scary.

Bei Nuan immediately jumped out of bed and rushed over. When they reached the door of Du Ruo's room, Lu Xingchi and the others had already arrived.

Du Ruo was wearing (sleeping Shui) clothes and sitting on the (bed chuang) solemnly. He raised his eyebrows slightly, and his eyes were a little confused: "Why are you all here?"

"What's your name?" Jiang Fei said, "It's a fuss, I thought you were eaten by a ghost."

Du Ruo answered calmly, "Is that barking? I was cheering."

Jiang Fei didn't understand, "It's okay, what are you cheering for?"

Du Ruo answered quietly: "For... a sunny and beautiful new day?"

Lu Xingchi only glanced at it and asked, "What is hidden in your quilt and you don't want to show it?"

Look carefully, Du Ruo's movements are indeed a bit concealed.

Bei Nuan stabs Lu Xingchi's waist to let him take care of other people's sex.

After all, I have lived in the safe area for so many days. What if Du Ruo kidnapped a girl to go home?

"Nothing to hide."

Du Ruo put his hands into the quilt for a moment, then slapped it on the floor.

There is really nothing under the quilt.

Until the breakfast, Du Ruo had a mysterious smile on his face and walked away from time to time, motionless, not knowing what he was thinking.

The most important thing is that he didn't eat much for breakfast.