71-75

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 71: 71
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 71: 71
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
She tilted her head up, with a serious look on her face, helping him wipe the sweat off his forehead little by little. +++ The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.sto123.cc

The soft towel slid across his cheeks, brushed his chin and Adam's apple, and smeared his collarbone. For a moment, Bei Nuan felt Lu Xing's eyes narrowed, as if he wanted to press her back on the (bed chuang) again.

But he didn't really move, but waited quietly for her to finish her collection work before he straightened up.

The strange scent in the room was gone. He closed the window, drew the curtains, and asked Bei Nuan to help him take out the (Shui Shui) bag from the space, and made a bunk beside the small bed by himself.

The two turned off the camping lights and regained their sleep (Shui).

The stamina of the medicine in the candle is not small, and it hasn't completely faded. Bei Nuan felt that his heart was beating very fast, and she was so excited (sleeping Shui) after she emptied half a cup of water.

In the dark, Bei Nuan heard that he had heard everything, and it seemed that there was no (Shui Shui).

"Lu Xingchi, what are you doing (gan gan)?" Bei Nuan rolled over and looked at his vague shadow on the floor in front of the bed.

He heard his cold voice in the darkness, "Come by yourself. You said it."

"what?"

There was no beginning and no end to this sentence, and Bei Nuan didn't understand it.

Lu Xing laughed slowly, "It's nothing. I was joking with you. (Sleep Shui)."

He became quiet over there, Bei Nuan closed his eyes and gradually (sleeping Shui) gradually.

A night of chaos, the dream is still full of Lu Xingchi.

The big Lu Xingchi, the small Lu Xingchi, and the q version of (Milk Nai) Humilis, were picked up by Bei Nuan with the tips of her fingers, waving her little hands and kicking her feet in the air, pitifully.

When he got up early the next morning, Lu Xingchi discussed with everyone, and decided to fix up here for another day, and then continue to set off.

For breakfast, I ate small wontons made by Jiang Fei's chef.

Jiang Fei was very willing to put the ingredients, adding shrimp (肉rou) and scallops to the (肉rou) filling, and the soup was sprinkled with shrimp skin, finely chopped seaweed, egg skin, and chopped mustard and peanuts.

The small wonton has a slippery entrance, thin skin and fresh soup, which is so delicious that you sigh.

When Bei Nuan was eating the second bowl, he heard someone knock on the door outside.

Of course it’s definitely not Bei Nuan’s father, because the people outside knocked on the door and called out, "Brother Lu? Brother Lu, do you live here?"

I heard it was the little thin man who swiftly recognized my brother yesterday.

Tang Yan silently touched Du Ruo's rock-paper-scissors, and the cloth was knocked out by Du Ruo's scissors, so she had to put down the bowl and open the door.

Sure enough, he was a little skinny. He probed his head into the room and sighed with emotion, "Yeah, this house you divided is really good. In such a comparison, the house I live in is a slum."