81-85

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 81: 81st
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 81: 81st
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Bei Nuan was so shocked that she couldn't speak, her only thought was to stand up and run away. +++All Tanmei Novels: www.mtlnovel.com

I heard Sheng Yi say again: "Sorry, my eyes are faulty. I can only see a little fuzzy shadow during the day. When it gets dark, I can't see it completely, as if I'm blind. I can't see you, but I can I feel you are coming. Who are you?"

Bei Nuan thought, so he didn't realize that Bei Nuan was invisible, he just heard her coming over by ear.

No wonder.

Bei Nuan suddenly remembered.

It is said in the book that Sheng Yi’s leg was broken in a car accident and his eyesight was not good, but he only wrote a few sentences, probably because he was a supporting role who got the lunch when he appeared, and he didn’t have much pen and ink.

Facing such a half-blind person, Beynn felt more relieved and said: "I just got on the boat and want to look around."

Sheng Yi nodded and let go, "Did you ship this evening? Thank you for saving us."

He only said to save people, without mentioning supplies, which made Bei Nuan a good impression immediately.

Bei Nuan didn't want to grab the credit, and replied, "It's not me, it's all done by another of us. He is very powerful, called Lu Xingchi."

Sheng Yi smiled and asked her, "Then what is your name?"

He couldn't see it anyway, Bei Nuan answered generously, "My name is Bei Nuan."

"Good name, very warm." A smile appeared on the corner of Sheng Yi's mouth.

He looked very peaceful and spoke well, so Bei Nuan asked him directly, "Why did you only let ten people go on board? Is it because there is not enough food?"

Sheng Yi asked with interest: "Do you think everyone on the fishing boat should be picked up?"

Bei Nuan quickly said: "Of course not, in fact, I think it's best not to take over any of them."

This is very absolute, and Bei Nuan went back to make up for it, "The main reason is that at this time, people's hearts are too unreliable, and they don't know who they are. Just put them up, maybe what will happen (gan). "

After finishing speaking, I was a little embarrassed, because the team was also put on the boat by Sheng Yi.

On the contrary, Sheng Yi agreed, "You are right."

"Then why do you want to pick up a few more?" Bei Nuan was puzzled. "You said you want ten people. In my opinion, maybe there will be only ten people left on their boat tomorrow morning."

Sheng Yi smiled.

"Got a bet. If they are all alive tomorrow morning, I will take all the twenty-one."

Bei Nuan looked at the sea in the distance, saw the small boat passing by, stopped by the fishing boat to negotiate with the people on it, and then returned.

The moon of the last days hangs high in the sky, and the cold white (color) moonlight is pouring across the sea. What should have been hidden in the darkness is barely visible.

Sheng Yi still faced the direction of the sea without speaking, as if waiting for something.

The fishing boat on the opposite side was silent.