113

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 113: 113th
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 113: 113th
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Why did Lu Ding ask Tix’s boss to see Bei Nuan and Lu Xingchi?

Bei Nuan was a little wary. +++The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.mtlnovel.com

Lu Xingchi's expression was very calm, and he exchanged a few words with Shang Yan.

"Come and sit down." Lu Ding led everyone to the dining table.

On the long table is a large round grill, next to (meat rou) slices and various (color) vegetables and sauces. Things haven't moved at all, it seems that Lu Ding and Shang Yan have been waiting for Bei Nuan and them.

Bei Nuan thought to herself, didn't Lu Ding say there is something important to say? Do you really want to have supper?

I have just eaten hot pot, and I have another meal. I really can't eat it.

Lu Ding asked everyone to sit down and start roasting (meat rou) by themselves.

The fat and thin (meat rou) screamed on the baking tray, slowly changing (color), oozing oil, and the attractive fragrance diffused in the room.

"My younger brother, he has been very picky about his taste since he was a child," Lu Ding said to Shang Yan, "like this kind of roast (肉rou), (肉rou) is slightly inferior in quality and heat, so he won't stand up, no matter how delicious it is, Just eat two more bites."

After Lu Ding finished baking the first piece, he didn't give the business words that could be regarded as the guest here. Instead, he clamped it directly to Lu Xingchi's plate with a tong.

Lu Ding smiled at Shang Yan, "No way, my brother, I can only spoil him."

Shang Yan had to smile and replied, "The brothers of General Lu have a very good relationship."

Lu Ding asked Lu Xingchi: "You came from the infected area this time. It's not easy to walk on the road, right?"

Lu Xingchi answered: "It's okay."

Lu Ding continued to ask, "It seems that I have met someone from Mr. Shang's company. What is his name?"

This question Bei Nuan will answer: "Huo Cheng."

With that said, the second piece of roast (meat rou) was also ready, this time Lu Ding put it on Bei Nuan's plate.

Bei Nuan understood it.

Lu Ding called for business words, not for supper, but for demonstration.

Bei Nuan tasted it unceremoniously. The roast (meat rou) showed a burnt aroma, but it was very tender. It melted in the mouth and became fat and thin. Bei Nuan felt that he could do it again.

Shang Yan's expression was a little more embarrassing.

"Tix has such a person?" Shang said with a slight surprise, and then (exposed) a wry smile, "Tix employees around the world, probably have a population of a small country, sometimes it is really difficult to manage, that...Huo Cheng ? If there is something offending, wait for me to find out who it is and ask him to come here to make amends for both of you."

Lu Ding flipped through the (肉rou) piece with a clip, and said calmly: "That's not necessary, that Huo Cheng seems to be dead."

Shang Yan's face (color) changed slightly, but in less than half a second, he returned to nature.

"Dead?" He said, "Die well."

Huo Ren, no matter how arrogant he was, he was still a pawn, and disappeared so lightly in the cracks of interest.