86-90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 86: 86th
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 86: 86th
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Sheng Yi took a gun from his pocket and pointed it at Mate Zhai. +++The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.mtlnovel.com

Bei Nuan thought, Sheng Yi released the news, saying that Nie Bei'an and the people on board had gotten off the ship to find supplies, and also took his gun away. It turned out to be a trap and wait for Zhai University. Deputy hook.

Lu Xingchi must be around now, the gun is still normal, and Nie Bei'an must have not left.

Mate Zhai’s face was so dark that he could hardly be seen when he was scared. Only his trembling lips could tell that he was scared.

Facing the muzzle of the black hole, he finally asked, "Mr. Sheng, why are you suddenly... how are you..."

"Not only can I stand up by myself, but I can also walk," Sheng Yi said gently and calmly, "and I can see you too, so I can see clearly."

Not only Ms. Zhai, but Bei Nuan was also a little dizzy.

Isn’t it clearly written in the book that Sheng Yi’s leg was in a car accident, and he could not move, and there was a problem with his eyes?

So during the two days of getting on the boat, seeing him sitting in a wheelchair, and saying that he couldn't see anything, all pretended to be?

"But, you're not..." First Mate Zhai stared at the blood that oozes from the front of Sheng Yi (xiong).

Sheng Yi also looked down at his (chest xiong) mouth, and said relaxedly: "It's just red paint. I put a small bag on the (chest xiong) mouth, and it explodes with just one hand. It's very convenient."

Now that he stood up, everyone else came.

Lu Xingchi was really there, he thought he should have been entrusted by Sheng Yi to play a part in their trap of catching Nei (rape jian). There was also Nie Bei'an and Secretary Li, they all stopped hiding, and came over.

As soon as Lu Xingchi came over, he unceremoniously put his arms around Bei Nuan's waist and lowered his head (kiss wen) (kiss wen) Bei Nuan's hair.

"There is you wherever the excitement is. You dare to climb up the lamppost for me. If you are like this, you should hit (fart pi) when you go back."

He behaves intimately and speaks intimately, and Bei Nuan immediately realized that he was obviously doing this deliberately for everyone.

Nie Bei'an also smiled and said to Bei Nuan: "I was really afraid that you would fall into the sea accidentally."

Bei Nuan made a profit in Lu Xingchi's arms, but his arms were hooped like iron clips for catching a rabbit. He didn't make a profit, so he had to lie down peacefully.

Bei Nuan distinguished: "It's not dangerous at all. Usually, at a place of the height of a lamppost base, you won't fall off after you stand up, right? Why do you think you will fall when there is a sea next to it? It's all psychological.

A few of them chatted casually, no one paid attention to Mate Zhai, Mate Zhai's mouth half-opened, without a word, looking here with a ghost expression on his face.

Bei Nuan knew what he was frightening.

Bei Nuan is now a "C" type stealth. According to Lu Xingchi and the others present, Bei Nuan is the same as usual.

First Mate Zhai couldn't see her at all.

In his eyes, Lu Xingchi was hugging the air affectionately, flirting with the air, as if insane.